Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

something's are better left unsaid or seen..
mean.gif

Just got info on the pack and this thread is now hilarious.

Sneakerjesus has to be a troll

Some RSVP site is offering their service for $500 for the pack. That's ridiculous man. What's even more ridiculous is the fact that people are willing to pay that $500 for the rsvp then another $500 for the actual shoes. What has the sneaker game come to these days. I was thinking about dropping the money to do it until I came to my damn senses. If I can't get them on NDC then o well. I'm not paying $1000 for some Lebrons man. It's already bad enough they are selling the pack for $500 without the hats that were supposed to be included. That pack is not worth 500, lebron lows are not worth 250 so they can't say 250 per shoe.

Last edited:
LOL worst fit ive seen ina  while. dudes blasting how hes picked up 175 pairs this year and posts a pic of Mints? 
roll.gif
 the shorts cost more than your shoes do

Some RSVP site is offering their service for $500 for the pack. That's ridiculous man. What's even more ridiculous is the fact that people are willing to pay that $500 for the rsvp then another $500 for the actual shoes. What has the sneaker game come to these days. I was thinking about dropping the money to do it until I came to my damn senses. If I can't get them on NDC then o well. I'm not paying $1000 for some Lebrons man. It's already bad enough they are selling the pack for $500 without the hats that were supposed to be included. That pack is not worth 500, lebron lows are not worth 250 so they can't say 250 per shoe.

The way I see it is, the only one that's hurting is the guys that want to wear it. If youre flipping, then 500 is not bad. Sells it for 2k, you just come up with 700 in your pocket after tax. Then pretend you you're a boss and you just worked so hard for that money. I can tell you right now, if I can get the shoe of NDC and someone give me 2k. Bye bye shoes.

with all these rsvp sites selling slots not even half will be successful.
nothing new, they oversell by a little on each release. they know out of the maybe 200 orders placed only a few will actually go though, but still even if they have 10% success rate at 500 a pair, 20x500=10,000 for running a bot 

Have you read the thread? That has been posted several times already. You have a .000000001 chance of getting them on your own. Anything can happen tho so good luck. The 10th might be your lucky day.

Back
Top Bottom