Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Those pics of the Pure Plats are not really good at all lol. The flash is blocking out parts of the pattern on the upper. idk if they actually plan on using those wack @ss laces but they look trash compared to all other X's. And are there any pics of this shoe using an actual sample size? Although I wear an 11, these look like boats lol. I like to develop my opinion based on the sample size.

to all the peeps on here that work at HOH, FNL, Footlocker/action, etc.....if a shoe makes it to the shelf after its RD, what does that say about the quantity you guys have left on that particular shoe?

to all the peeps on here that work at HOH, FNL, Footlocker/action, etc.....if a shoe makes it to the shelf after its RD, what does that say about the quantity you guys have left on that particular shoe?

i dont work there but it could mean anything.. they either have some in the back still along with the ones on display or the only pair(s) they have left are on display.. i went into champs and they had a pair of Jades out on display, but that was the only pair they had left

it doesnt mean anything as far as quantity. that could be their only pair left. display shoes are typically size 9-10. if you see an extra large or extra small shoe on display, thats an easy sign to tell you there are no in between sizes left.

what colors would be "dade county" like? and can anyone tell me if the atomic teal on the settings is identical to the atomic teal ID's
LEBRON X
DADE COUNTY-TURQ/BRIGHT CITRUS/WIND: 543564 304

Damn near sounds like this pure platinum we are seeing, now that I look at the colors listed.  God, I hope not.  Interesting that it is supposed to be a regular X and not an Elite.  People on here have said that the Id Atomic Teal is not the same as the color on the settings.

I'd still love to see the pair below (GRAFFITI!!) release as an Elite X.  CF where the black is and keep the jeweled swoosh....

(Early Marqueesole.com Lebron X PS from the last thread) -

About the soldier 7's...Wear-test pics popped up in Volume 2 of the Lebron X thread.  JM posted finished pics of the USA colorway that is posted above (those are still in progress with the writing on them) as well as a few other colors of the shoe but it must have been in another thread I saw because I can't find his pics in the Lebron X Vol 2 thread.  These were in there though, and JM's finished USA pair looked better than the pair in this pic below.  Maybe JM's was just in HD or something lol, but the pairs below have differences in the outsole.

Last edited:
i know u guys prolly already know, but im figure'n the reason why they pulled the pure platinum joints off the 23rd RD on the release calender of footlocker is because they are also restockn the jordans on that day too, i guess they dont wana compete with tht, any1 hear the new RD for the pure platinums?

Last edited:
Well I see from the replies those Platinum's will be an easy pick up, but the debate is if they don't sell they will go on sale. Either rd or wait for factory because unless these are limited we will be seeing these at factories like some of the asg shoes and by now most Lebrons X have been or still at factories or on sale.

am i the only one that thinks the Pure Platinums are a little overkill? it seems like Nike just decided to throw another colorway on the Xs before the elites.. an unnecessary and random colorway

i do wish Nike would have made another white based colorway tho.. too many exotic colorways IMO

also no Cool Greys this year? once again too many exotic colorways

simple is sometimes better

Last edited:
Underrated CW...clean, simple, and very versatile. Plus with giftcards and coupons...$86 at Champs!
nthat.gif

Nike is missing my money because I don't nor will I ever make an ID. I'd like to think that there is a nice amount of people that think just like me also. Nike needs to stop playing and make an official South Beach X.
i cant front unk, im with u on this one....something bout rocking an ID just seem fake or something....i know they real, but i only rock what colorways nike puts out.

for those of you who have the corks and have been wearing them, how have they been holdin up after a couple wears? 

Any info on the availability of the Easters? I'm hoping they're not too limited. I'd like to be able to go to a store after work and cop :\. Living in Philly that's not possible if there's any hint of them being limited.

LEBRON X
DADE COUNTY-TURQ/BRIGHT CITRUS/WIND: 543564 304

Damn near sounds like this pure platinum we are seeing, now that I look at the colors listed.  God, I hope not.  Interesting that it is supposed to be a regular X and not an Elite.  People on here have said that the Id Atomic Teal is not the same as the color on the settings.

Bright citrus is the orange on the kobe asg don't see it on here don't even see windchill. I hope to see pics of these before the 28th the color description has me intrigued but thinking about copping the kd lunar forces as well as the kobe & kd easter don't need that many light blue shoes.

Last edited:
am i the only one that thinks the Pure Platinums are a little overkill? it seems like Nike just decided to throw another colorway on the Xs before the elites.. an unnecessary and random colorway

i do wish Nike would have made another white based colorway tho.. too many exotic colorways IMO

also no Cool Greys this year? once again too many exotic colorways

simple is sometimes better

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THEY ARE DOING TOO MUCH WITH THESE 10'S?

Agree with the both of you repped.

Back
Top Bottom