Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THEY ARE DOING TOO MUCH WITH THESE 10'S?

Seriously!

Has there ever been another signature with as many colorways as this Lebron X?

No matter what Lebron achieves in his career in the X's, I don't think there is one colorway that will stand out. Not even the corks...Or what he wears in the Finals (assuming they get there of course)

There will be so much debate on which colorway/model of the 10 will be the best...

Theres just so many colorways...My god.....

Patiently waiting for a Swingman or SLH release, I hope Corks, Denim and the rest of this NSW releases don't take the place of em :x :x :x :x :x

Seriously!

No matter what Lebron achieves in his career in the X's, I don't think there is one colorway that will stand out. Not even the corks...Or what he wears in the Finals (assuming they get there of course)

There will be so much debate on which colorway/model of the 10 will be the best...

The dope thing about that is there are about 5-7 c/w's in the X that are just FIRE (IMO) and I can ask just about anyone else in this forum and I'd be willing to be that he got about 5 that are fire for him. And based on what I've been hearing everyone's 5 or so, is different. Everyone should be happy, I don't understand how having "too many" options is a problem. Even my favorite Jordan of all time had only 3 original c/w's.

I'm still absolutely lost on all the hate on the South Beach color way?? People be acting like there's a dozen of Lebron's with the SB colorway when there's only been 2 pairs! They never complain about the SLH, China, or Dunkman colorways which all have been used 4 plus times on Lebron's. So why end the SB's, when they're just further establishing the Lebron legacy of his shoes.

I'm still absolutely lost on all the hate on the South Beach color way?? People be acting like there's a dozen of Lebron's with the SB colorway when there's only been 2 pairs! They never complain about the SLH, China, or Dunkman colorways which all have been used 4 plus times on Lebron's. So why end the SB's, when they're just further establishing the Lebron legacy of his shoes.

I think it derives from the SB 8's resell value and perceived rarity. Some may not want that colorway to be done numerous times because suddenly the SB 8 will have to compete with other models for attention and "after market value" as the precious SB colorway loses its "rarity"....just guessing tho.

Last edited:
sb 8s and 9s did nothing for me

the 8s look better but still not enough for me to buy

and none of the sb id 10s look remotely good to me

and what's the verdict on the id quality, anyone else chime in on it?

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for a Swingman or SLH release, I hope Corks, Denim and the rest of this NSW releases don't take the place of em :x :x :x :x :x

Im rather surprised there has been no SLH as its been in the line for a very long time. however there wont be a swingman release. that was a one time thing. almost Super Hero Pack-esk.

Seriously!

No I love that there is so many colorways options on the Lebron X.

Its alot better than we got on the VIII and 8, we were starved for colorways back then :lol:

Yes you can still find most of the colorways if you look around but there aren't FSRs everywhere, which is good considering out of the 19 released colorways, 14 were GR or limited GR

So I think this years model is actually selling better than the other years without having to go the limited route.

Heres another Lebron X PS Elite photo. The release date is supposedly April 6th. But I dont believe that date since the NBA season doesn't end til April 17th and the playoff shoes have always released the weekend the NBA playoffs begin

View media item 318678

Seriously!

:rofl: haha you must be new to the lebron line. the VI out does the X by far more c/ws.

The line always OD'd on colorways, but only a fourth of them released to the public. There's just more released to the public now.

I will reserve judgment on the elites until I see them in person. Love that colorway tho

I still wish they had dropped that heroes pack from the viis :smh: Nike did us dirty with that. I hope we get a Swingman cw as well if not give it to us next year they were a great addition to the line imo

i agree... its a hot color combination

Back
Top Bottom