Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I hope you didn't go just to get info because that's verbatim what they posted on their blog.
Actually I went to aventura mall to get an oil change at sears and also get an new pair of iPhone earbuds with my warranty. I also looked at their website and I did not think to or know exactly were I could have looked up that blog. I just took the pic to help out the nt fam. I also asked the quantity and the employee told me that they don't know but it will be very limited.

there isn't even a point for me to RSVP with NikeDC

place down right dirty so i'm basically here to witness the mayhem come saturday

whats dmv? department of motor vehicles?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You rarely hear from any NT fam getting an RSVP from NikeDC... not even on twitter.
things mustve changed a lot. toward the end of last year the employees I talked to said their management doesn't let them buy any of the sought after releases on the first day. Then I read some crazy story on here about ppl from NY coming down and grabbing pairs of the "what the mvps" and shaking hands with the manager. wtf

whats dmv? department of motor vehicles?
i mean technically you aint wrong. DC / Maryland / Virginia tho.

NikeDC is known to have crooked employees who claim RSVPs before anyone else has a chance

I've heard of very few people who were able to get through on twitter

"RSVP's for the championship pack will be closed and re-opened at a random time tomorrow. Any orders placed at this point will be cancelled" 

And you say you don't have any connects... Your RSVP bot must be the $
laugh.gif
,, i cant vouch for what NikeDC does with others, but i havent had a problem with them ever.. Now the same cant be said for HoH at PG..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom