Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

rsvpsniper about to put his site back up for buisness so watch out for that..gonna be 300 bucks for the rsvp

Last edited:
serious question, doubt i'm going to get these shoes anyway but i just want to know in case for future releases. what are the usual pickup times for niketown nyc? is it within a random hour slot, any time, in the morning?

General releases Niketown NYC pick up window is 8-9 am. Might be a longer window for this limited release. However DB 3 was 8-9 am. Sucks cause every other Niketown gives a longer window later in the day.

The pack isn't all that I agree, I like the elites but you can almost I.D. them now.  

What's going to happen IF the stores cancel your rsvp due to suspicious activity?  Will the bot sites refund your 500? 

Ntny gonna be extra careful with this one. The 8-5 "release window" was terrible

General releases Niketown NYC pick up window is 8-9 am. Might be a longer window for this limited release. However DB 3 was 8-9 am. Sucks cause every other Niketown gives a longer window later in the day.
i really hope it's 8-9am im leaving for vacation around noon

Signed up with of those RSVP services for NikeDC; very unlikely I get anything since they are as crooked as the Dominican Gov't. 

Signed up with of those RSVP services for NikeDC; very unlikely I get anything since they are as crooked as the Dominican Gov't. 
I hope you get them son...

I think my boy got like three different places total...

I would assume Lenox since it's only a 9 hour drive....

Last edited by a moderator:
So far have orders with RSVPSnatcher and SneakerRSVP... hoping to get one with RSVPSniper too. I know it's a LONG shot but I mean, SOMEONE has to win, right? RIGHT?!

wanna make racks???

J O B
Im not sure what youre implying with that post but the decision to turn down that amount of money for shoes, that are just shoes at the end of the day is laughable, bc clearly the shoes have one use and while the money obviously has exponentially more uses, which is something you should have learned in S C H O O L. Then again this is pointless bc its highly unlikely either of us will realize a legitimate opportunity to actually possess said shoes.

So far have orders with RSVPSnatcher and SneakerRSVP... hoping to get one with RSVPSniper too. I know it's a LONG shot but I mean, SOMEONE has to win, right? RIGHT?!
SneakerRSVP is not happening. they can't even get the DB3, and this one is ridiculously limited. so, you're better with the other one.

Im not sure what youre implying with that post but the decision to turn down that amount of money for shoes, that are just shoes at the end of the day is laughable, bc clearly the shoes have one use and while the money obviously has exponentially more uses, which is something you should have learned in S C H O O L. Then again this is pointless bc its highly unlikely either of us will realize a legitimate opportunity to actually possess said shoes.
if you already have disposable income and have a passion for collecting and rockin kicks......keepin them is the only way to go....

personally selling yourself short of rockin these for some change that will be gone by the end of the month anyways.....welp......
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom