Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

SneakerRSVP.....The package will go live at a random time.

roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
For 1k I would still buy just to flip. If i'm lucky to get for retail come Saturday.... I'm going on vacation the following week.

sneakerRSVP's tweets are pathetic 

You're not the only that want to save 100 bucks lol. But they got good customer service though. The $500 RSVP site went smooth like butter. Then again that's 100 extra. I highly doubt they can more than 2 pairs from each store.

Last edited:
You're not the only that want to save 100 bucks lol. But they got good customer service though. The $500 RSVP site went smooth like butter.
good customer service? they either get you an rsvp or not, then refund, not that hard to handle, they act like they running facebook, their site crashes when 700 people get on it, that's embarrassing, even for a twitter hustler 

ppl be mad that employees get a pack first. Apple employees get their iPhone locked down before sale.. Old Navy ppl get their dollar flip flop choices before they go on sale.. its a perk of the job.. they work that crap job with crap pay all year, let them get a pack

Even if what you're saying is true, all of those items restock to meet demand. Big difference.

good customer service? they either get you an rsvp or not, then refund, not that hard to handle, they act like they running facebook, their site crashes when 700 people get on it, that's embarrassing, even for a twitter hustler 
thats why i didnt bother with them they didnt even have a high success rate for the db3s...they used to be good but times have changed

Only positive thing about this pack is now EVERYBODY can shut the f*** up about resellers because this pack had turned ALL you bas***** into money hungry Kardashians!

Talk about a release purely based on hype and resell value. There isn't a soul on earth that could convince me they are buying this pack just cuz they love it soooo much. The shoes included are WEAK! Wouldn't call them garbage but they both may be in the bottom 5 Lebron X's released this model.

Only positive thing about this pack is now EVERYBODY can shut the f*** up about resellers because this pack had turned ALL you bas***** into money hungry Kardashians!

Talk about a release purely based on hype and resell value. There isn't a soul on earth that could convince me they are buying this pack just cuz they love it soooo much. The shoes included are WEAK! Wouldn't call them garbage but they both may be in the bottom 5 Lebron X's released this model.

Yupp. Post of the week. I don't want to ever see any of you point a finger again. You're all guilty.

Last edited:
Negative ghostrider......if im lucky enough to cop.....they'll be all on my feet..... #TRUTH

serious question, doubt i'm going to get these shoes anyway but i just want to know in case for future releases. what are the usual pickup times for niketown nyc? is it within a random hour slot, any time, in the morning?

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM/GHOSTKICKZ

TBH I don't post on there that much....

I'm just poking fun boss, don't take the jokes too serious cuz I got plenty left. Not speaking to you specifically but, in general a pack of weak shoes that will resell for $2,500+ is a little different than some nice releases that resell for $600-$900. We're in a different ballpark of potential hypocrisy with this release buddy.

I'm just poking fun boss, don't take the jokes too serious cuz I got plenty left. Not speaking to you specifically but, in general a pack of weak shoes that will resell for $2,500+ is a little different than some nice releases that resell for $600-$900. We're in a different ballpark of potential hypocrisy with this release buddy.
No doubt. Just im in it for the kicks personally. Now if I got a second pack....
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom