Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

[h3]Just changed the “Floridian” lace into pink ones....
mean.gif
[/h3]

View media item 319271

Flat laces don't go with the X's imo

Disappointed in the elites but I guess I can save money unless a colorway comes through and blows my mind

another Elite pic...not sure if posted
View media item 319285

I'm still trying to figure out why they aren't showing any pics of the other side of the shoe where the medial logo would go like someone said a couple of pages back?? It's like we have all these detail pictures but none of them show the inner portion of the shoe :smh:

I like lebron 9 elites more than these X's. I also like how they varied the midsole Air Max 360 bag and 180 bag, between low and midtop models... Their isnt enough suprise in the X lineup for me. I havent seen any that made me say "I have to have them". Just another shelf filling situation. Also 260 is cheap compared to whats been going on with this shoes price tag lately.

I'm still trying to figure out why they aren't showing any pics of the other side of the shoe where the medial logo would go like someone said a couple of pages back?? It's like we have all these detail pictures but none of them show the inner portion of the shoe :smh:

Maybe there isn't a medial logo because these are just a sample and they plan on releasing a c/w in April that is actually relevant to Lebron or the Heat or the Playoffs. I could be wrong but I can't see the first c/w for the elites being the Knicks/Cavs one we're looking. I wouldn't be mad if it was but I just doubt it

Here's another shot of the elite, personally not feeling this colorway and the price but I can see the possibility of a nice colorway that could change peoples minds on them. Wouldn't mind seeing a SB makeup but I also hope they think of something new and original that can carry on like the SB did with the VIII and IX

I like lebron 9 elites more than these X's. I also like how they varied the midsole Air Max 360 bag and 180 bag, between low and midtop models... Their isnt enough suprise in the X lineup for me. I havent seen any that made me say "I have to have them". Just another shelf filling situation. Also 260 is cheap compared to whats been going on with this shoes price tag lately.

0_o what shoes have you seem retailing for over 250 this year??? The Barkely Posite and the Corks were the highest I can remember at 250.

X Elite looks good. Not for 260.00 though. What's so "Elite" about them? Why blue/orange?

Ah well, at least they'll perform excellent.

unless the person holding that shoe has a tiny hand, it looks like an adult size. That's an extremely busy shoe. Some pics I like it, some I don't.

I guess, put it this way, I'd cop for 160 and below

Any time I've read the comments on IG when an Elite photo was posted, it was 98% hate and disdain 1% saying they liked them, 1% saying too expensive/ Lebron sucks

Back
Top Bottom