Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Horrible...lol easy pass. Those lows are starting to look better with more detailed pics surfacing.

Last edited:
i actually like the toe box on the elites i think its unique with the star cut out design. the carbon fiber is somewhat tacky but its whatever. ima have to pass on these... the orange is too loud for my liking

i could be 100% wrong. the shape looks like a GS size to me to be honest but im not an expert by any means.

this pic specifically. toe box is kinda off
the toe box is kinda off because theyre ugly lol. i know what youre saying tho, in these pics the shoe looks stubby like a GS size. i think its just a small adult size like 8 or 9. either way, they still refuse to shoe the medial side. it must look like picasso took over on that side for them to be this adamant about not showing it. cuz its not a coincidence anymore.

Elites look kinda
smokin.gif

LeBron signed someone's Corks after the Sixers game
nerd.gif

lmao!!!! that kid was so happpy omg what a lucky kid!hahahhahahaha that **** is crazyyyyyy. Lebron is super cool though props!

mad respect to lebron for taking time to sign autographs. never understood why all the superstars dont take an extra 5 minutes after the game to show love to fans like this...

He hit off some BHMs, Corks, SB9s and that lil kid's jersey. All items that could sell for HIGH money haha

Lebron and D.wade are some of the few true good guys in the NBA very proud of him and wade representing the city i was born in  

i could be 100% wrong. the shape looks like a GS size to me to be honest but im not an expert by any means.

this pic specifically. toe box is kinda off
Looks like a jeweled swoosh in this pic.

I like the Elite model and these have def been growing on me these past few days.

Still an instant pass at $260 though.

Price still needs to come down to even consider them.

Swore I was going to pass on the X's as a whole but....saw the miami colorway in person today, copped on the spot and wore them out of the store like a 12yr old :smokin Really love these kicks. First time in a long time that I randomly copped something, but well worth it.

What I don't like about the Elites are the fact that it's not, well, elite. The Elite 9's were a HUGE step up from the regular 9's. A completely different shoe for the very most part.

These look like LeBron X "Mids" not Elites. What makes them Elite, Nike? The Carbon Fiber? If that's a better material, why not put that on the X's from the start? After all, you're making them for LeBron first, and to propel his game.

To me, they just slapped some Carbon on it, lowered it, (which I love, actually) and removed more Hyperfuse. How in the hell, does that make this shoe Elite?????

Come on, son!

Swore I was going to pass on the X's as a whole but....saw the miami colorway in person today, copped on the spot and wore them out of the store like a 12yr old :smokin Really love these kicks. First time in a long time that I randomly copped something, but well worth it.

Lmao @ wearing them out the store. What you put the old ones in the box??? Hhahahaahaha

What I don't like about the Elites are the fact that it's not, well, elite. The Elite 9's were a HUGE step up from the regular 9's. A completely different shoe for the very most part.

These look like LeBron X "Mids" not Elites. What makes them Elite, Nike? The Carbon Fiber? If that's a better material, why not put that on the X's from the start? After all, you're making them for LeBron first, and to propel his game.

To me, they just slapped some Carbon on it, lowered it, (which I love, actually) and removed more Hyperfuse. How in the hell, does that make this shoe Elite?????

Come on, son!

huge step up tho?
maybe cosmetically but function/performance-wise?

neither the IX or the X are worth the price tag. its all a marketing scheme.

Come on, son!

Ix elite was a huge step up? LOL. If they were that much better they would of scraped the regular version and just went with them. They are nothing but a gimmick that some people fall for.

Back
Top Bottom