Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

lol sorry not thinking at all. all i can say is i've managed to get DS 2000 Space Jams, DS 2000 Vs, DS 2011 True Blues for under 600 bucks in the last three days. and copped a true grail for about $1000. Feel pretty good. Like a championship pack is coming.

What was your grail you spent $1000 but failed to mention? Also DS Space Jams for under $200...... I'm not saying they are fake, but........

im out. there's no asian name in there. 

What are you talking about Mr Howard Rodriguez?

popcorn_the_joker.gif

Here is the accepted RSVP list for NikeLenox.

Had an RSVP service claim that I ain't get a FSR.  

Eh... maybe I stretched it there. But 10 spots. If your name matches. And you are in ATL.  Or can get a fake ID.  Have at it.And good luck. 

#TWOPAIR Howard Rodriguez 8 @DJWhoooTheKiddd

#TWOPAIR Peter Williams 8.5 @DadeKey

#TWOPAIR Sarah Peterson 9 @NotFunnyDrJones

#TWOPAIR Bobby Edwards 9.5 @Opinion8edHater

#TWOPAIR Catherine Davis 10 @DanFarishWheel

#TWOPAIR Jason Adams 10.5 @KMat23GOAT

#TWOPAIR Wayne Walker 11 @UnanimousWin

#TWOPAIR Walter Martin 9.5 @SamArrington202

#TWOPAIR Deborah Rogers 10.5 @WaterMaineBreak

#TWOPAIR Shawn Taylor 11 @ImGladIGotMyGrl
Dam only a 9 hour drive....

Last edited by a moderator:
What does share price have anything to do with anything? Market cap is a much more important measure.
Very true, I later posted that from 2009 to 2013 UA has grown at a rapid rate.  Yes the market cap from Nike is about 59 billion and UA is 9 Billion, the point I am making is Nike has a lot to lose and UA a lot to gain....

Very true, I later posted that from 2009 to 2013 UA has grown at a rapid rate.  Yes the market cap from Nike is about 59 billion and UA is 9 Billion, the point I am making is Nike has a lot to lose and UA a lot to gain....
I literally only wear UA under shirts......$25 a piece!
grin.gif

Jokes on everyone if they make like a gazillion sets of these.
if that's the case, it's going straight back to nike.com. i only go NDC for limited releases. for the rest i just sleep in and get it in the morning. the rush is fun for those limited release.

if that's the case, it's going straight back to nike.com. i only go NDC for limited releases. for the rest i just sleep in and get it in the morning. the rush is fun for those limited release.
power troll, though if every single person could get one, i'd pass if i had to take the lows. $550 is too much for me.

Last edited:
power troll, though if every single person could get one, i'd pass if i had to take the lows. $550 is too much for me.
i like the low cause it glows in the dark (the design is eh). im a sucker for glow in the dark shoes. so hopefully i can get one and trade for a Yeezy 2. 

Here is the accepted RSVP list for NikeLenox.

Had an RSVP service claim that I ain't get a FSR.  

Eh... maybe I stretched it there. But 10 spots. If your name matches. And you are in ATL.  Or can get a fake ID.  Have at it.And good luck. 

#TWOPAIR
Howard Rodriguez 8 
@DJWhoooTheKiddd

#TWOPAIR Peter Williams 8.5 @DadeKey

#TWOPAIR
Sarah Peterson 9 
@NotFunnyDrJones

#TWOPAIR
Bobby Edwards 9.5 
@Opinion8edHater

#TWOPAIR
Catherine Davis 10 
@DanFarishWheel

#TWOPAIR
Jason Adams 10.5 
@KMat23GOAT

#TWOPAIR
Wayne Walker 11 
@UnanimousWin

#TWOPAIR
Walter Martin 9.5 
@SamArrington202

#TWOPAIR
Deborah Rogers 10.5 
@WaterMaineBreak

#TWOPAIR
Shawn Taylor 11 
@ImGladIGotMyGrl

SHOULD OF USED CELEBRITY NAMES. NOW THAT WOULD OF BEEN GOLD.

BRAD PITT
WILL SMITH
DENNIS RODMAN
BARRACK OBAMA
HALLE BERRY
CURT COBAIN
SEAN CARTER
JUSTIN BEIBER
MICHAEL JACKSON
GOD

See you all in 5 hours, this thread will be insane in the morning. Every release I tell myself that they're just shoes, never works. Oh well, better than being addicted to crack. 

You guys near Lenox are so lucky. My whole night would be deficated to perfecting an ID for me and my boys if evilside pulled this stunt off anywhere near the tri state area.

I can only imagine how many pages this thread will jump when I check it again tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom