Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Bruce-Lee.gif
t minus 5 hrs im focused but failure is in the horizon

yo can eastbay giftcards be used at footlocker/champs/etc? i just got 4 hundo in eastbay gift cards (late *** returns for celtic 1s and my girl's flyknits). why do they pretend they are 4 different stores? what's underrated on eastbay right now... somewhat liking the canarys. digging the bird.

Last edited:
yo can eastbay giftcards be used at footlocker/champs/etc? i just got 4 hundo in eastbay gift cards (late *** returns for celtic 1s and my girl's flyknits). why do they pretend they are 4 different stores? what's underrated on eastbay right now... somewhat liking the canarys. digging the bird.

you can't tried in the past, didn't work

Dang if I was one of those people that could make fake IDs like on the movies I might do that lol, it's 2K per pair right there, you do the math... You can have something as simple as a school ID, those are as simple as it gets and find some kids to do it lol...

Everyone send a prayer to the sneaker gods on your bedside tonight and your wishes may come true lmao

SHOULD OF USED CELEBRITY NAMES. NOW THAT WOULD OF BEEN GOLD.

BRAD PITT
WILL SMITH
DENNIS RODMAN
BARRACK OBAMA
HALLE BERRY
CURT COBAIN
SEAN CARTER
JUSTIN BEIBER
MICHAEL JACKSON
GOD
Here is the accepted RSVP list for NikeLenox.

Had an RSVP service claim that I ain't get a FSR.  

Eh... maybe I stretched it there. But 10 spots. If your name matches. And you are in ATL.  Or can get a fake ID.  Have at it.And good luck. 

#TWOPAIR Howard Rodriguez 8 @DJWhoooTheKiddd

#TWOPAIR Peter Williams 8.5 @DadeKey

#TWOPAIR Sarah Peterson 9 @NotFunnyDrJones

#TWOPAIR Bobby Edwards 9.5 @Opinion8edHater

#TWOPAIR Catherine Davis 10 @DanFarishWheel

#TWOPAIR Jason Adams 10.5 @KMat23GOAT

#TWOPAIR Wayne Walker 11 @UnanimousWin

#TWOPAIR Walter Martin 9.5 @SamArrington202

#TWOPAIR Deborah Rogers 10.5 @WaterMaineBreak

#TWOPAIR Shawn Taylor 11 @ImGladIGotMyGrl
See why do this ****, why take away the chance for 10 other people who want the shoe(even though most will be resellers...which im ok with for hyped shoes) to get the shoe. C'mon man at least dont let the names go to waste

But aren't I protected if it is through paypal invoice? please no hate I really am just trying to make the right decision here.
Dont do it if it is 1300, unless you can meet up. If its too good to be true it probably is. He may send you some random shoes with a tracking and if u get it then how would paypal now who to believe? But im not fully sure on this, maybe they will believe the buyer.

Dont do it if it is 1300, unless you can meet up. If its too good to be true it probably is. He may send you some random shoes with a tracking and if u get it then how would paypal now who to believe? But im not fully sure on this, maybe they will believe the buyer.

Ive sold some shoes via CL one time. People hitting me up to ship across the U.S. so I told them I would with verified account and address. The problem with this is. When you do a direct money transfer from person to person. You cannot add a tracking number. I always sell and deal with ebay. So I know how important it is toprovide tracking. So I called PayPal. And told them I wanted to add a track number to this transaction ive recently received money from. The representative told me you couldn't. You cant even dispute those user to user transactions. So good luck with that. Hope hes not shaddy

I wouldn't do it. Why would he give it to you for 1300 when he could get AT LEAST 2k from someone else?

I don't know if anyone remembers, but I supplied information on getting the red "Toros" from eastbay on the Monday after release. Many Nike Talk members were able to get a pair at retail because of this. I said everyone just please remember my help on a future release. My son wants this pack in the worst way. So if anyone has any info on the link or could help me get him a set, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

I don't know if anyone remembers, but I supplied information on getting the red "Toros" from eastbay on the Monday after release. Many Nike Talk members were able to get a pair at retail because of this. I said everyone just please remember my help on a future release. My son wants this pack in the worst way. So if anyone has any info on the link or could help me get him a set, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Toro 4s and this pack are two different stories lol

Lucky kid. Ya I feel you. But these aren't in the same ballpark. Its near impossible to get a pair for retail after today

Ive sold some shoes via CL one time. People hitting me up to ship across the U.S. so I told them I would with verified account and address. The problem with this is. When you do a direct money transfer from person to person. You cannot add a tracking number. I always sell and deal with ebay. So I know how important it is toprovide tracking. So I called PayPal. And told them I wanted to add a track number to this transaction ive recently received money from. The representative told me you couldn't. You cant even dispute those user to user transactions. So good luck with that. Hope hes not shaddy
if you send an invoice and they pay it you can add tracking.

Back
Top Bottom