Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I don't know if anyone remembers, but I supplied information on getting the red "Toros" from eastbay on the Monday after release. Many Nike Talk members were able to get a pair at retail because of this. I said everyone just please remember my help on a future release. My son wants this pack in the worst way. So if anyone has any info on the link or could help me get him a set, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
LMAO. Is this guy serious? Toros you could walk in the store at noon on day of release and easily cop. 

If only there was a McLovin... I have an ID for that.

View media item 532923
Seriously, our licenses in Hawaii looked exactly like that for about 10 years. Last trip to Vegas, I still had the “mclovin style" license, and almost got rejected from a club.
As for the hoh shadiness, when they are so brazen to go on eBay with their id badge, send a copy of the auction to footlocker corporate. It's a see no evil, hear no evil thing, and maybe they'll reward you. No major company likes to look shady.

I don't know if anyone remembers, but I supplied information on getting the red "Toros" from eastbay on the Monday after release. Many Nike Talk members were able to get a pair at retail because of this. I said everyone just please remember my help on a future release. My son wants this pack in the worst way. So if anyone has any info on the link or could help me get him a set, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
just be quick then be patient. don't give up until it hits 8:45-9 or it says sold out. and don't refresh if you are in line.

Ultra-Limited
mean.gif

who usally puts the link up for lebron ext restocks such as shoepalace and stuff?

i  have them on twitter . but never see them put anything up

Back
Top Bottom