Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

CAPTCHA is the way to get rid of bots. Google it.

Anyways, hoping to get these bright mango lows for under retail. I have a pair of mercurial soccer boots in the mango CW, love those

that general response....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
lets explain the process that went into that response.

1. open up word document titled "response to things i didnt read"

2. press control + a 

3. press control + c

4. go to the email, press control + v

5. send

Asinine.

Your what's wrong with Sneaker buying nowadays. Explain what it is that you get when you wear a pair of your EXCLUSIVE shoes that 99% of the rest of the world don't get? Absolutely nothing! :lol:

Ain't no doors being opened for you.....

The clouds don't part for you when it rain.....

And if you ugly, chicks still don't pay you no mind.....
The truth is priceless... Repped.

QFE.

ONCE AGAIN, THE RELEASE HAS COME AND GONE. TIME TO MOVE ON. RESTOCK MAY HAPPEN BUT IF YOU DIDN'T COP FIRST TIME AROUND, YOUR CHANCES ON THE RESTOCK ARE SMALLER THANK THE PLANCK SCALE. THE WOUNDS MUST HAVE RAN DEEP WITH THIS ONE.
I tip my hat at you sir...by far one of the most intelligent things written on NT(that I have seen). It really is a shame that this will undoubtedly fly over 98% of Nters heads... Repped!

Last edited:
Man, they're only shoes. Some of you should take a chill pill acting as if you're doing some mission impossible ****.
i checked ebay.. theres 35 listing for these right now..

if it was me id put em up for 2500 and get my 2gs.. and sell quick.. ppl have em too high no one will buy

i think these will go the way of the exts. basically sell for a lot, then there's going to be a price drop to around 2k, and people who hold will probably be able to move it for a lot more way later. we'll see though 

i think these will go the way of the exts. basically sell for a lot, then there's going to be a price drop to around 2k, and people who hold will probably be able to move it for a lot more way later. we'll see though 
i agree the corks came down after a few months,..

but the second color way the jewel are still pretty high 

BTW anyone with the pack I recommend taking the shoes out of the bag and either putting the bags away or putting the shoes in a plastic bag. Lots of people have been noticing that the black dye on the bag rubs off on the sole of the shoes. I'll be doing this first thing when I get my pair in.
I definitely noticed that the bags left some black lint in the treads of the soles but you could just brush or blow that away. If it were a dye issue I think it'd bleed into the fabric of the uppers way before it'd get into the rubber of the soles. Also who are these "lots of people"? This is the most active kicks forum I know of and only a handful have a pack in hand and none have complained about this.

In other news I'm impressed by how much better the elite X feels than the standard X. It has even better support while feeling less bulky and most importantly more stable.

i checked ebay.. theres 35 listing for these right now..

if it was me id put em up for 2500 and get my 2gs.. and sell quick.. ppl have em too high no one will buy

someone who is willing to go for 2 'gs' will finally go down for 3 'gs'.There is no point in selling these for less.This pack will only go up in price with time passing by.

negotiated with an eBay seller for $2700.00, cheapest I found in my size.  Paypal invoice just hit my account, I pray everything goes smoothly 
laugh.gif

Can't wait to rock em

Last edited by a moderator:
QFE.

ONCE AGAIN, THE RELEASE HAS COME AND GONE. TIME TO MOVE ON. RESTOCK MAY HAPPEN BUT IF YOU DIDN'T COP FIRST TIME AROUND, YOUR CHANCES ON THE RESTOCK ARE SMALLER THANK THE PLANCK SCALE. THE WOUNDS MUST HAVE RAN DEEP WITH THIS ONE.
I tip my hat at you sir...by far one of the most intelligent things written on NT(that I have seen). It really is a shame that this will undoubtedly fly over 98% of Nters heads... Repped!
Over my head.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom