Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I've spent way more than 2700 on one pair of shoes and wore them. Its not a big deal guys its 2013
eyes.gif
right; also, are people forgetting it's for TWO pairs?

I've spent way more than 2700 on one pair of shoes and wore them. Its not a big deal guys its 2013 :rolleyes
I can only partially agree with this...While some shoes by select companies may be worth that type of money I don't think there is a single Nike worth that. We're not talking custom hand tooled leathers or hand crafted soles here, in this particular case it's two pair of completely synthetic sneakers.
Not to mention, anywhere you walk into ready to drop that kind of money the help is generally falling all over themselves to assist you. They help you actually try a pair on, no camping, raffles, nonsense, and the best return policies (all novel concepts compared to these crazy releases). This is all mho of course, spend your money as you like.

Last edited:
BUT THEY STILL GET THE KICKS!!!! :smh: :lol: >: :x

View media item 538786

:lol:

I just don't get the cocky"attitudes", like these dudes feel more important just because they have shoes a majority of others don't.

They probably don't even wear them either. :rolleyes

As for the paypal gift thing, avoid it unless you're dealing with someone you trust. Even as a seller though, I'd rather deal with invoice than gift, people can file CC chargebacks even on gift payments and you end up losing out.

Invoice or bust.

Last edited:
Mez 0ne has shoes everyone else doesn't have therefore he is scum/cocky :smh:

:lol:

:evil:

Um, so what's the deal with the lows dropping this weekend? Eastbay put them up on the Gram.

Last edited:
LOL @ the spoiler.

In the end its just a hobby and it's just shoes, people are in this for the wrong reasons.

Wear them and keep it moving. :smh:

Um, so what's the deal with the lows dropping this weekend? Eastbay put them up on the Gram.

Should be an easy cop, probably not even a TLO release on NDC.

Last edited:
Can we see pics? I wanna see how bad the bleeding is from the dust bags
I don't have any pics cuz I cleaned my black ink stains off the white leather. I was pissed tho the kicjs were brand new, the bag also had never been used. I only had them in there for a day or so too.

I definitely noticed that the bags left some black lint in the treads of the soles but you could just brush or blow that away. If it were a dye issue I think it'd bleed into the fabric of the uppers way before it'd get into the rubber of the soles. Also who are these "lots of people"? This is the most active kicks forum I know of and only a handful have a pack in hand and none have complained about this.

In other news I'm impressed by how much better the elite X feels than the standard X. It has even better support while feeling less bulky and most importantly more stable.
If you check the ************* forum lots of people have been talking about it and posted pics. First heard it on here 

so wait, people have bleeding on their midsoles from the dust bags? I was wondering what that large black spot on mine were from -_-

I'll share a photo when I'm home later.

Not encouraging people to pay ridiculous resale prices.. but, assuming that sellers keep them ds in the dust bags, that bleeding is gonna be horrible for those who cop a pair once prices drop...

Won't ever be able to get the champ pack b/c I couldn't cop em for retail so looking around for some other kicks and found the hazelnuts for $280, that's pretty much retail after tax. Just wondering if there's any replicas out yet for the hazelnuts so I don't have to worry.. I'll def do my research too but some quick respond from the community will save me some time lol

Won't ever be able to get the champ pack b/c I couldn't cop em for retail so looking around for some other kicks and found the hazelnuts for $280, that's pretty much retail after tax. Just wondering if there's any replicas out yet for the hazelnuts so I don't have to worry.. I'll def do my research too but some quick respond from the community will save me some time lol
I've only seen replica corks, no replica hazelnuts.

so wait, people have bleeding on their midsoles from the dust bags? I was wondering what that large black spot on mine were from -_-

I'll share a photo when I'm home later.
i have a very small spot thats black almost looks like i wore them. I just took both pairs out and put them in zip loc bags (not closed).

Havent seen replica hazelnuts but you should check the zoom bag.its a dead giveaway on the fake ones

Back
Top Bottom