Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

^^^ agree reseller 
where's the substance?

I had the guy text me before I sent the payment, just for a little added security.  I'm getting nervous already, the guy is using mo+ which generates phone numbers I believe.  Anybody know more about that app?

Last edited by a moderator:
well if it is Paypal invoice, you're covered, if you pay him and get no shoes or he sends something else, you just open a claim and will have your money back within a month or so. Some dude offered me BHMs for 110 shipped, I paid he disappeared, Paypal claim opened, money returned after he never responded.

its not that easy with paypal direct invoice. be very careful how you phrase your complaint IF anything bad happens. also, hopefully u used CC through PayPal

well if it is Paypal invoice, you're covered, if you pay him and get no shoes or he sends something else, you just open a claim and will have your money back within a month or so. Some dude offered me BHMs for 110 shipped, I paid he disappeared, Paypal claim opened, money returned after he never responded
That's what I figured and I paid with my amex, if all else fails they will undoubtedly side with me.  He gave me a good price, so I gifted the payment...it should be all good
jokes

Last edited by a moderator:
negotiated with an eBay seller for $2700.00, cheapest I found in my size.  Paypal invoice just hit my account, I pray everything goes smoothly 
laugh.gif

Can't wait to rock em

:x

How heads spend anything over $1,000(even $500) for kicks that were released at retail is beyond me. By all means, I'm not knocking anyone who spends their money on what they want, but if I were to drop that kind of cash on kicks, it would be promo/sample PE. I'd take any 1-8 PE over this pack without thinking twice.

Fwiw I've stained my black toe xiii by traveling w them in a black dust bag similar to the ones from the pack. Dont do it people, the ink can bleed easily in my experience.

That's what I figured and I paid with my amex, if all else fails they will undoubtedly side with me.  He gave me a good price, so I gifted the payment...it should be all good
jokes
i thought if u gift the payment u are not secured

jokes

read the spoiler plus you cant GIFT an invoice

You're not. Since its a "gift"
Its been cases where credit card companies thugged paypal for a chargeback.

read the spoiler plus you cant GIFT an invoice
Its been cases where credit card companies thugged paypal for a chargeback.
yeah, paypal has no defense against chargebacks.  I've been on the losing side of those.  Sent shoes with signature confirmation, submitted all supporting docs and buyer still won 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom