Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The 8 lows didn't come out in many colorways, but it'd be pretty tough to beat the solar reds, sprites, or miami nights with any of the other lebron lows...

Viii Sprite lows are what made me finally break down and buy some Brons. I used to only get brons for my son while I only wore Js. I need to find another pair the all black lows...

A few of the x lows are OK. Them Sonic yellows are dope imo but there is definitely no rush to cop any of them. Bright mangos are awful

nba history? as keyshawn would say, "CMON MAN" born in the 90s or 00's this might make sense?.....jordans game winner vs utah? tim duncan 2 blocks short the first quadrouple-double in nba finals history vs NJ, iverson 48 vs the 01 lakers team that was 12-0 until game 1 of the finals?

As a true Miami heat fan yes, it was that good.

My potential champ pack turned out to be a scam 
frown.gif

Paypal claim and chargeback process activated.  I'm not waiting for Paypal to play around.

Back to the hunt for a 10.5

My potential champ pack turned out to be a scam 
frown.gif

Paypal claim and chargeback process activated.  I'm not waiting for Paypal to play around.

Back to the hunt for a 10.5

:smh: - makes it so hard to spend your money, right?

laugh.gif
 exactly

here is the face of a broke loser trying to get a hand-out.  Josh Broyles, ATL
1002310_10201217425534397_486699756_n.jpg
Where were u making the deal, eBay, IG, Facebook? Might as well put him on blast for being a scammer. 

Has anyone seen a pair of fake X's with perfect looking air bags?

Or are they all those thick looking pillars on the inside?

Last edited:
post a pic up of the air bag or the white lining above the midsole, can tell ya real quickly if they are legit or not
I am going back and forth on pulling the trigger for them.  The force is strong with them, after getting the black and mint, they are just calling me.

Need some fellow "heads" advice guy wants all ds :

Jordan DB iv           sz 14

Jordan DB ix           sz 14

Jordan motorboat ix sz 14

jordan banned 1       sz 14

jordan cav 4            sz 14

for lebron championship pack sz 14 (i have doubles of every shoe but cav 4 and banned 1's)

would you pull the trigger on the  trade??? Please keep in mind these are all sz 14......

^ If you've got doubles on most of them then why not? If you wanted to re-acquire the Cav IVs, they can be had easily and for not to bad of a price. And Black/Red OG Is are releasing later this year to take the place of your Banned Is. That trade is a no brainer imo.

Last edited:
^ If you've got doubles on most of them then why not? If you wanted to re-acquire the Cav IVs, they can be had easily and for not to bad of a price. And Black/Red OG Is are releasing later this year to take the place of your Banned Is. That trade is a no brainer imo.

I agree. Doubles??? Of course I would pull that trigger.

I would do that deal in a heartbeat. I'd miss the Banned Is, but the Black/Red OG Is coming later in the year wouldn't be a terrible replacement. And I'm sure you could also find Banned Is again down the road if you really wanted them again. Cavs IVs you could easily find if you want them again.

Last edited:
I'd have a hard time giving up Banned 1s.

Those Black/Red retros coming out look horrible compared to the Banned version from what I have seen.

But that's just me

^ I'm not too big a fan of the Banned Is compared to regular black/red Is. The tumbled leather on the Banneds just looks so out of place to me. The quality of the OG Is this year has been on point to. Not sure how you could say they look horrible compared to the Banneds :lol:. Like you said though that's your opinion.

Last edited:
Perhaps horrible was too strong of a word, but I haven't liked what I have seen from the pics floating around.

Maybe better shots will change my mind, but currently Banned >>> 2013 retro

If it was me, I would reluctantly pull the trigger after a lot of thought 
laugh.gif

Not losing out on anything really except for the Banneds

Really depends on how bad dude wants the pack.

Last edited:
Need some fellow "heads" advice guy wants all ds :

Jordan DB iv           sz 14
Jordan DB ix           sz 14
Jordan motorboat ix sz 14
jordan banned 1       sz 14
jordan cav 4            sz 14

for lebron championship pack sz 14 (i have doubles of every shoe but cav 4 and banned 1's)

would you pull the trigger on the  trade??? Please keep in mind these are all sz 14......

trade was great until the banneds came into play

IMO ...a swap with everthing excluding the banneds should wk

while the colors are the same the blk/red 1's later this yr wont hold a candle to the banneds & trying to get them back... ds sz 14 at that will cost you a pretty penny... way more than the champ pack owner is valuing them

Back
Top Bottom