Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I returned my mints and hazelnuts from the restock. They should be popping up on ftl.com within the upcoming days, unless the store pulls something shady & they somehow go missing. 

ehhh still not a fan on lebron
gettin that post count up to post in the marketplace?
almost half way there 
indifferent.gif

I returned my mints and hazelnuts from the restock. They should be popping up on ftl.com within the upcoming days, unless the store pulls something shady & they somehow go missing. 
Yeah, I'm returning my Hazelnuts. The box was beat up and the shoes weren't in a near perfect condition either. FTL.com packaged the shoes in a bag. They gave me a $20 FTL gift card and a 30% coupon that I can use on anything from FTL.com - even new release Jordan's.

All they gave me was a $10 gift card and refunded shipping costs..I am never purchasing from FTL.com again because of their return policy...

Only Lebrons? lmao!!
where have you been the last 5 yrs man?

What, I still don't understand why his shoes are even this popular. They only look good with shorts and sweats. Most of the lebrons I have I play ball in and there too damn heavy. The 11s look cool you won't find me wearing lebrons with jeans though. I'm good. I like all his colors and whatever else but nah. They too basketball for me, but dont sit there high and mighty on the hype horse talking about "where you beeen mannn" the only lebron i ever liked was the four. ill Stick to my retro Nike/ Jordan shoes. I love how people get amped about them retroing his first joints. When you know damn well those joints are trash.

Last edited:
My bad this is niketalk everyone's been a fan of lebrons shoes right. My bad y'all lemme stop. South beaches didn't bring in 97.9% of y'all.

out of all the major signature basketball shoes from nike, Brons probly look best with denim. KDs are too low and kobes are a straight summer shoe. i guess foams, hyperposites, chuckposites and jeans are fine too, but id say lebrons over everything else

I thought we'd be done with the _____ shoe can't be worn with jeans talk by now. The Xs have only been out like a year already :lol:

Has anyone seen fakes of the MVP's?

Edit: nvm found my answer

Plenty of fake MVP's check YouTube search "Replica Review Lebron X MVP"

You ever wanna see if a shoe has replicas out search "Replica Review..." and the name of the shoe. I figured that out years ago... Idk why people can't do the same with minimal searching.

I agree the X's outside the EXT's don't look great with denim, they are way too chunky and bulky in most CW's to look clean with denim. They X Lows look a million times better with denim IMO because they are slimmer with a cleaner profile.

I wear loud shoes, I match and I wear Camo, so I don't really give a **** what people think about what I wear. Dressing casual and dressing semi-casual are two different things tho.

Hard to pull off the Area 72 Bron's with some jeans lol all personal opinion tho....

End of the day, wear what you like and what's fashionable in your area. You live in NYC your gonna dress different than if you live in Maryland, Florida or Texas.

im not a fan of the 10s as well.. COMPARED to the 8s and 9s...

other then the 10 crown jewel.. most of the CW were not very good

At my rate... Ill have market privileges by 2016.

Yes!!!

Btw.. Low 8's > low 9's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> whatever sig low lebrons were ever released

(solar reds and miami nights are :wow:hlawd:smile:.

Touch meh.

no way... lebron 9 lows... the 9 lows had a few color ways ( the fireberrrys and Arsenal that were ugly) but the rest were all good.. 8 CW out of 10 is pretty good

Back
Top Bottom