Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Question!!!!

I stocked up on 4 brand new pairs of the Xs for hoops and was wondering if I'm taking a gamble of these shoes falling apart if I break them out of the box 2 years down the road.

I've heard of shoes degrading in storage.

I am rotating 2 pairs on court now and was hoping to save the other 2 for later after I've worn my first couple pairs out.

Bad idea?

Do I need to just get rid of 2 pairs?

Question!!!!

I stocked up on 4 brand new pairs of the Xs for hoops and was wondering if I'm taking a gamble of these shoes falling apart if I break them out of the box 2 years down the road.

I've heard of shoes degrading in storage.

I am rotating 2 pairs on court now and was hoping to save the other 2 for later after I've worn my first couple pairs out.

Bad idea?

Do I need to just get rid of 2 pairs?

As long as your shoes are in a climate controlled environment they should be good.
I know people that have stored shoes in a garage or storage space the gets hot and cold depending on the weather and their shoes end up breaking down sooner than later.

I know the thread is starting to die but I just picked up the white gold elites. Only other Lebron X I have are 2 regualr pairs that I id'd. Big difference in fit and on court performance as far as I am concerned. Only problem is I dont want to dirty that gold flecked sole....

might just be my observation, but the fake corks always have super dark swooshes and lions. real pairs are light like they were burned in for a second, not colored in with a brown marker

My brother and I are arguing about the Cutting Jade Xs. I say they were a GR...He says they were limited...who is right?

My brother and I are arguing about the Cutting Jade Xs. I say they were a GR...He says they were limited...who is right?

they initially dropped in small numbers but the full release happened and they were a GR.

cutting jades definitely aren't bad. just not a top colorway to some people.

anyone know where i can find the Crimson Elites in a sz 11-11.5? After looking for a pair for a co-worker Im obsessed with them and need a pair.
mean.gif

Broken english / no real grasp on grammar would tell me no. A paypal transaction to the amount of 3200 would tell me yes. Just make sure it clears first and its in your account. I wouldnt do a cash meet up

Back
Top Bottom