Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Those corks are fake obviously...ebay is full of them these days so beware fello nters..this is the best comparison video i found.Still no good replicas for a trained eye i believe...they will never get the corks exactly right.too difficult material-wise.anyways..

Got the opportunity to really take a good look at the champ pack today. I don't like any of the lebron lows but those are awesome... I think they are a lot better than the reds from the pack IMHO.

http://www.kixsquare.com/product/nike-lebron-championship-pack-gold-hat

[h5]Other Products In Clothing
[/h5]

[h2]
Nike Lebron "Championship Pack" Gold Hat
[/h2]

[h4]
$
[/h4]

Nike Lebron "Championship Pack" Gold Hat

Official Limited Edition Hat for the Nike Lebron James X Championship Pack

DEADSTOCK-BRAND NEW-UNWORN

Limited Quantity

IN HAND READY TO SHIP!

All Items are shipped Via USPS Priority Mail Double Boxed with a provided tracking number and a Signature Confirmation Required.

Yes we do Provided International Worldwide Shipping to Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only!

All Sales are Final

One Size Fits ALL
I met these bums on Friday. Are they really well-known in the sneaker world?

EDIT: Checked them out and it's another $10 for shipping, so they're charging $90 total for it.

Last edited:
To the Mets game.
I swear every single person who goes to a baseball game takes this kind of shot.
roll.gif

Makes me a little more at ease that I failed at copping from the international sites

according to their instagram sneakerbistro is taking phone orders on hazelnuts and mints

my friend has gotten through 10 minutes ago and all sizes are available except sz 13

there's only one dude taking phone orders so orders are being processed slowly (meaning it sells out slowly!)

im still trying to get through

They legit?! There was a guy on there before acting like he was a store and taking orders and it was a scam. Denims hazelnuts, copper foams lol

Back
Top Bottom