Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

R people gonna wear these hats or just resell?

I like the floral one and bought it on impulse but I dont think its worth almost $40
Personally, I bought the floral with a discount code to wear. Saw the the red one but honestly thought it looked like **** especially since its 50 bucks. The floral is cheaper and much cleaner looking IMHO.

Last edited:
Personally, I bought the floral with a discount code to wear. Saw the the red one but honestly thought it looked like **** especially since its 50 bucks. The floral is cheaper and much cleaner looking IMHO.

What code u use?
I just had some buyers remorse since I'm not a hat guy. But the pattern does look good.

What code u use?
I just had some buyers remorse since I'm not a hat guy. But the pattern does look good.
Had a left over birthday coupon that I used up. Bought a pair of shoes so by the time I was done I either got 25 off the pair of shoes or the hat for like 10 bucks depending on how you view it.

just called my local champs to see if they got in the floral hat, and the girl told me to try Lid's 
roll.gif
:lol:

so nice.... whats your order on these?? I have to go ---> 9 Elite >  10 Crown Jewel > 10 Elite > 10 Low  > 9 MVP

congrats though on all of them

Last edited:
 so nice.... whats your order on these?? I have to go ---> 9 Elite >  10 Crown Jewel > 10 Elite > 10 Low  > 9 low

congrats though on all of them
Guessing you meant the regular 9 last, but that's the order I put them in as well. The 9 elite is just 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Elite 10 > Elite 9 > 10 Low > Jewel > 9

when you see the 10 low it will completely change your mind. They are amazing in person.

Last edited:
Elite 10 > Elite 9 > 10 Low > Jewel > 9

when you see the 10 low it will completely change your mind. They are amazing in person.
oh yea, don't get me wrong the Low is a nice CW and detailed, I just personally and not a fan of the Silhouette.... last year would of been cool to see a MVP/Champ Low but that CW on the Crown Jewels is so nice and yea... either way, its like asking to pick from the top of the barrel.... it's still Lebron's at the end of the day, so I'm a fan of em all 

I'd have to say fake based off the midsole alone. Real corks don't have that thick of a white strip along the midsole. Ask for pictures of the air unit. Real has needles, fake has pillars. Those 2 dead giveaways.

I'd have to say fake based off the midsole alone. Real corks don't have that thick of a white strip along the midsole. Ask for pictures of the air unit. Real has needles, fake has pillars. Those 2 dead giveaways.

I'm not trying to buy this pair, I'm jus posting to bring light to the fact they have fake corks that could pass as legit with some funny angles or low res photos. I've been in looking for a pair and these fakes have made me weary of every pair I see with a decent price tag on them, smh. You can tell the difference but it's real easy for someone to just send pics of the real shoe. This replica company's are getting close to producting near identical pairs. They have fake MVP's too and if it wasn't for the shoe being a little mis-shaped, they would be hard to spot as well...

http://www.kixsquare.com/product/nike-lebron-championship-pack-gold-hat

[h5]Other Products In Clothing[/h5]

[h2]Nike Lebron "Championship Pack" Gold Hat[/h2][h4]$79.99[/h4]

Nike Lebron "Championship Pack" Gold Hat

Official Limited Edition Hat for the Nike Lebron James X Championship Pack

DEADSTOCK-BRAND NEW-UNWORN

Limited Quantity

IN HAND READY TO SHIP!

All Items are shipped Via USPS Priority Mail Double Boxed with a provided tracking number and a Signature Confirmation Required.

Yes we do Provided International Worldwide Shipping to Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only!

All Sales are Final

One Size Fits ALL

^^ nice, hopefully they have the floral hat soon too, i cant find it anywhere. I would actually rock the floral one, opposed to the red one. 

Back
Top Bottom