Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

lol yeah $250 no hats but its what evers cant argue with that price
how the F did you only pay 250 for the pack let alone even find one still available?  where do you work??  damn.. i just dropped 188 on some damn lebron x usa low!   lmao

how the F did you only pay 250 for the pack let alone even find one still available?  where do you work??  damn.. i just dropped 188 on some damn lebron x usa low!   lmao
I honestly dont know we just got word that our employee store had them they did a raffle I won a 10.5 50% off 250$

I honestly dont know we just got word that our employee store had them they did a raffle I won a 10.5 50% off 250$
wow, you should go play the lottery.. lucky man... congrats!  I wanted these so bad, ended up IDing the red elites.  what does being an employee pay?  I may have to switch careers..LMAO

Last edited:

My size too!!!! [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Excellent pick up, Bruh.

Thank you guys. My co worker kept rubbing it in that he was gonna win it so I went in with no exceptions and I won :smile:

well i went a head and picked up the hazels off the bay for $300, now if only i wasn't in ntc for the next month not being able to even check them out smdh

i picked up a pair  of lebron x low  usa's today at nike dc georetown.. costs 12.50 to ship it!   pairs of those are drying up quick so if you want I would try to get them now.. I couldnt find them at retailers in orlando

between taxes and shipping thats basically retail..
that's the only reason i went for it, i don't have good luck on released dates so i know i'm wont get lucky on restock day
mean.gif
  but over all i'm satisfied, still deciding on the thin mints.....one of my close friends was saying he was thinking of getting some of the red suede and miami suede online in china.....I told him don't do it
roll.gif

Last edited:
9/28 is the announcement date for the 2013 DB series. The X has been rumored, but I'm not sure if concrete info.

Back
Top Bottom