Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Really want a pair of corks but can bring myself to pay $500+ for em.. Tempted to get rid of my crown jewels and use the money from that to buy em but I think I may regret it down the line

Last edited:
Really want a pair of corks but can bring myself to pay $500+ for em.. Tempted to get rid of my crown jewels and use the money from that to buy em but I think I may regret it down the line

I think you will regret selling your Crown Jewels. I like the corks as well, but I'd figure out another way to get them.

Sell a shoe that's just as limited, if not more limited.... for a shoe that will eventually fall apart from regular wear?

Sell a shoe that's just as limited, if not more limited.... for a shoe that will eventually fall apart from regular wear?
I agree...and there are definitely more corks than Crown Jewels.  I ended up selling mine, along with my MVP's, that I had worn.  After taking into account what I paid resellers for them and what I sold them for, I basically got PAID to wear them lol.  After the craziness with the champ pack and the dude that exposed Nike's flaws.....I'm done with the limited stuff and won't hold my breath on a DB LeBron X or XI 

I think you will regret selling your Crown Jewels. I like the corks as well, but I'd figure out another way to get them.
I know, I traded one of my two crown jewels and regret it smh. Will buy a second crown jewel down the line

I wear my corks

My Crown Jewels just sit in closet

Mints are my fav that I wear most often

What I'm saying is the jewels packaging is all that is unique the shoe is plain

I agree with you both. But tell that to the dudes on the Bay that's trying to get rich quick off their pairs. Those prices are beyond absurd. :smh:

And they've gotten worse lately, earlier on I was seeing them in the neighborhood of $800. Now there's absolutely nothing under $1000 regardless of size.

They'll hit 2 stacks eventually like the nerfs. I'd cop now if u really want em

Back
Top Bottom