Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

There is more than one kid who said lebron was their favorite player wonder how they choose for each shoe?

If that's what it was based off, how did we get all those Nike Free's & Air Max DB's?

Were those the kids who chose non-Nike athletes as there favorite players?

Lol

1) Pressure
2) Settings
3) ASG
4) Re-Entry

Had to do a Top 4. I couldn't eliminate any of those from the best colorways. (Kanye shrug)

Last edited:
The 2013 Nike x Doernbecher Freestyle  will officially be announced on September 28th, at 5:30 PM at the Portland Art Museum. There are rumors floating around that a possible Nike LeBron model could be added to this year’s collection.

Reasoning around those rumors are both Elijah Diggins  and Jake Dering, both whom will be designers of the collection, have listed LeBron James as their favorite athlete. Again, these are just rumors going around, but with two designers having LBJ as their favorite athletes could round up a first time Nike LeBron Doernbecher release.

Come September 28th, Nike will officially give us full details on the upcoming 2013 Doernbecher Freestyle Collection. Keep it locked to Sneaker Bar  and in-time we will see if a LeBron model will be added to the collection. Would you like to see a DB LeBron model release?

VIA SneakerBarDetroit

Just rumors for now but I wonder what model it'll be?

The 2013 Nike x Doernbecher Freestyle  will officially be announced on September 28th, at 5:30 PM at the Portland Art Museum. There are rumors floating around that a possible Nike LeBron model could be added to this year’s collection.
VIA SneakerBarDetroit
Just rumors for now but I wonder what model it'll be?
Checked out the link, did you see ALL the different fabrics and color choices the kids had behind them.  DAMN.  To just go wild in that room with anyone of your favorite shoes.
mean.gif
pimp.gif

Who said it has to be the X? What if it's the Air Zoom Generations?
Now this would certainly catch my eye if it was a X instead of XI.  I doubt it since the X has finished it's run and they are pushing the XI so much.  Compare that to a 2013 car being advertised for more money than it's 2014 model.

I haven't bought anything off it yet, but if you think about it. When Ebay was first interested wasn't it kind of shady also?  Wait I am sending money to someone I never met, with no business license.  Yeah never happen.  I think they have certain challenges that must be addressed in regards to instilling buyer confidence.  Currently Paypal is taking a lot of the pressure from them, with the money back policy but they need to step up.  I will give them a shot but I am sure I am in the minority.
My comment about Kixify was based on me asking about some Yeezys they posted, asking about authenticity and them blocking me along with a ton of others when we did so. Who does that, instead of standing by their product? They were selling fake Yeezys as real, that's all the shade I need to stay away
Those are fake.
Those are def legit as discussed, air max is thegiveaway
LBJ X Doernbecher 9/28 via IcySoles (I know he's watching lol).
 but will probably be an XI so 

If that's what it was based off, how did we get all those Nike Free's & Air Max DB's?

Were those the kids who chose non-Nike athletes as there favorite players?

Lol
They didn't have those kids favorite players though. It was just a question based on how I would feel if I got the crappy frees vs my favorite player mj. Yeah yeah should be happy to be picked but still that's how a kid feels.

Doernbecher Lebrons?

So..... Another Lebron I won't be able to buy due to the bots & twitter links & such.... But I'll be able to come into the thread to see the same 5 usual suspects post how they copped?

Yes, By all means.....Bring on the release!!!!

Real talk. My daughter was born with CHD. As a means of coping, I went back to collecting shoes.

So, I'd like to buy the X DBs but I know the reality. At least the money will be going to a good cause.

The better thing would be to open up a donation page, which people could donate money like, say $500, to the hospital and then Nike could promise a pair that way.

If they did that, Nike wouldn't get their cut. I highly doubt they fork over what we would hope they would. Nike is a pretty cheap company and will take all the money they can. Nike making themselves look good while charging us top dollar. I've been liking Nike less and less these days. I bet at least 20 famous people will have these somehow and for free.

I just read about each of those kids conditions and, yes, they're giving some publicity and some money, butt hey could do more. I don't see why they have to make money on a release with low production. It should go completely to helping the kids and research.

It breaks my heart to see a young person in the hospital or suffering.

Back
Top Bottom