Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Smh dope pick up. Didn't u say u ain't the type to line up and scoop a size that's not yours doe?

Lmao jk I woulda done the same ASAP in this case

Craziest pairs I have ever heard hitting an outlet, especially at the same time, that's like Yeezy's at the outlets....insane.

Nice grab Sneakermane, that's awesome! I freaking love the Champ Elites, I wanted those the most of any shoe this year, definitely my favorite LeBron.

For real thou.... I wish the Red Elites were my size instead of the MVPs. :smh:
I'll let them go eventually but I'm just gonna' stare at them for a few days & wish.

Sneakermane must be well connected. I knew he had plugs at dtlr but at arundel is impressive considering the few people I know that have info up there were clueless they hit today.

At first I was like... Good stuff sneakermane
Then I realized he got them from arundel and the hate ran deep

:lol:

I keep my ears to the streets. If it drops locally..... I'm usually informed.

Craziest pairs I have ever heard hitting an outlet, especially at the same time, that's like Yeezy's at the outlets....insane.

Nice grab Sneakermane, that's awesome! I freaking love the Champ Elites, I wanted those the most of any shoe this year, definitely my favorite LeBron.

For real thou.... I wish the Red Elites were my size instead of the MVPs. :smh:
I'll let them go eventually but I'm just gonna' stare at them for a few days & wish.

Sneakermane must be well connected. I knew he had plugs at dtlr but at arundel is impressive considering the few people I know that have info up there were clueless they hit today.

At first I was like... Good stuff sneakermane
Then I realized he got them from arundel and the hate ran deep

:lol:

I keep my ears to the streets. If it drops locally..... I'm usually informed.

Don't mean I can't be a hater lol
I'm more annoyed that Nike said employees can't say yes we sold out or we still have sizes than I am that I didn't get the brons.

I mean, wasting a mans gas money is sin :lol:

Gas ain't cheap nowadays either :smh: depending on where you live that ish is serious

Last edited:
Don't mean I can't be a hater lol
I'm more annoyed that Nike said employees can't say yes we sold out or we still have sizes than I am that I didn't get the brons.

I mean, wasting a mans gas money is sin :lol:

I would of been heated!

Gas ain't cheap nowadays either :smh: depending on where you live that ish is serious

Plus $8 tolls and I left works a couple hrs early. Ended up not going after grabbing babyj505 from the crib. Nt was kind enough to tell me to stay home.

Cheers to making up 2.5 hrs of work this week. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Be grateful you aren't in Europe. Was in London and Rome for my honeymoon a week ago and gas came out to about $8-9 per gallon. That's after converting their currency (Euro and pound) to dollar and liter to gallon. No wonder why there's so many scooters and fiats

Back on topic lol

Be grateful you aren't in Europe. Was in London and Rome for my honeymoon a week ago and gas came out to about $8-9 per gallon. That's after converting their currency (Euro and pound) to dollar and liter to gallon. No wonder why there's so many scooters and fiats

Back on topic lol

Maybe gas is so high to compensate for so many people driving such fuel efficient vehicles.

Interesting nonetheless.

Nope.. it's the opposite effect, they drive small cars because of the price. It's been like that for years. I'm sure the lack of consumption plays part in the continual increase

If someone deserved those is that dude sneakermane man...He must be the biggest lebron line fan/contributor/enthusiast in here...Almost feels like a reward .Most deserved 'luck' Ive heard for days....Nice cop bro .

My mind is in smithereens.. 
eek.gif

Congrats sneakermane..

Salt level is too high for me lol....can't continue in this thread it pains me. Nonetheless, sweet pickup sneakermane... I had called Arundel Mills about a day or two ago asking about the MVP and Elite Xs but some lady picked up and kept saying " We are not getting them, we are not getting them" So I left it as that. Did it randomly drop today there? so no lines nothing? Just whoever got lucky to drop in and check? Crazy...

Last edited:
Salt level is too high for me lol....can't continue in this thread it pains me. Nonetheless, sweet pickup sneakermane... I had called Arundel Mills about a day or two ago asking about the MVP and Elite Xs but some lady picked up and kept saying " We are not getting them, we are not getting them" So I left it as that. Did it randomly drop today there? so no lines nothing? Just whoever got lucky to drop in and check? Crazy...

Wasn't random by any means

I've had the dumb look since about noon now......
laugh.gif
 Man.. It has to sting a little bit more being that it was your neck of the woods..

This is crazy though.. Swearing outlet employees to secrecy and what not..

Ain't no telling what kind of inventory Nike is still sitting on..

Were employees allow to buy them or did the termination applied too? Employee raffle?

Congrats on the score sneakermane. Now get a group shot of all your Xs!

I'm not sure whether to be jelly or salty..... I'll just go with both.

Back
Top Bottom