Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Were employees allow to buy them or did the termination applied too? Employee raffle?

Congrats on the score sneakermane. Now get a group shot of all your Xs!

I'm pretty sure there was a raffle. They did a raffle for the bhm hyperposites which were pretty rare too tho they had more available.

I've had the dumb look since about noon now......
:lol:  Man.. It has to sting a little bit more being that it was your neck of the woods..

This is crazy though.. Swearing outlet employees to secrecy and what not..
Ain't no telling what kind of inventory Nike is still sitting on..

I'm better now. I agree that if anyone got in, it should be sneakermane. Dude is the biggest bron shoe fan in the md area easily.

I'm kind of perturbed with the can't tell u what's here policy they unveiled tho. Really grinds my gears since it's an obvious kick in the face for people that have a drive ahead of them. They had 24 of the kds... I'm sure I could have scooped one of those had they said we still have a couple sizes :smh:

eek.gif
dang!!!!!!!!!! how much did u pay?

from where, flightclub?

been waiting and waiting for the elites to drop in price. this is my first X and the only colorway I liked so far in this model. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on Shoe Palace. the super Hero's where $214 plus you can use a 20% coupon. shoe came to $172. that's the lowest I've seen the elites for. can't seem them going any lower. maybe $150 or $160 if u can find that deal for DS. but i went ahead and scooped them for $172. my first and only Lebron X

been waiting and waiting for the elites to drop in price. this is my first X and the only colorway I liked so far in this model. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on Shoe Palace. the super Hero's where $214 plus you can use a 20% coupon. shoe came to $172. that's the lowest I've seen the elites for. can't seem them going any lower. maybe $150 or $160 if u can find that deal for DS. but i went ahead and scooped them for $172. my first and only Lebron X
Good stuff, i just scooped the miami date elites for 169.99 shipped

Appreciate it. Just scooped the dades. Wish I could've got the crimsons for that price.

the code for Shoe Palace is THANKYOU1617 (20% off) . Only works on select shoes. tried it on the Lebron 11 just to see and it didn't work of course

also does anybody know why they didn't officially release the black / gold (away) colorway of the Elites X's ? why only the white / black / gold ? Lebron 9 model they released both colors. I would of loved the black / gold elites in the Lebron X's

also does anybody know why they didn't officially release the black / gold (away) colorway of the Elites X's ? why only the white / black / gold ? Lebron 9 model they released both colors. I would of loved the black / gold elites in the Lebron X's

They did not, and likely due to lack of sales in the 9 model. If you recall, both ended up at outlets for around $99. Surprisingly and to my disappointment, the white x elite sold out quick. I was hoping to get it on sale down the road but no luck

Nike needs to lower the price on the Elite's. Don't they see most of the population don't buy these on release date. Only a select few will buy on release day for FULL price. I always wait months down the road for Elites to go on sale or find a deal. You can always get Elite's for $100 or less cheaper than retail. Wait it out. What are the Elite XI's gonna go for ? $280 ? ridic !!

They did not, and likely due to lack of sales in the 9 model. If you recall, both ended up at outlets for around $99. Surprisingly and to my disappointment, the white x elite sold out quick. I was hoping to get it on sale down the road but no luck
I still can't find the home X Elite in my size, even for retail.  I thought I was safe waiting a couple months...I may be out of luck. 

I still can't find the home X Elite in my size, even for retail.  I thought I was safe waiting a couple months...I may be out of luck. 

Me three. I saw when they came out and could've used 20% off but I was like, nah, I'll just wait until the price drops then use the discount. Poof!! They were like the only Elite X to sell out (at least in my area).

The white elite sold out around me too. I just knew they were gonna go on some sort of discount considering price and the fact he never wore them in game

White Elites were the only pair I didn't buy on release day, mainly because I thought it was crappy they were more expensive than the other elites due to the Nike + technology, so out of principle I said I would wait. Been trying to snag them on eBay, foreign sites, all over and just can't catch a break. Been burned by a seller on eBay who tagged real pics of his (100% feedback even) then sent me fakes, had European sites cancel my order due to running out of my size twice...these are becoming my Eleanor.

White Elites were the only pair I didn't buy on release day, mainly because I thought it was crappy they were more expensive than the other elites due to the Nike + technology, so out of principle I said I would wait. Been trying to snag them on eBay, foreign sites, all over and just can't catch a break. Been burned by a seller on eBay who tagged real pics of his (100% feedback even) then sent me fakes, had European sites cancel my order due to running out of my size twice...these are becoming my Eleanor.

damn that sucks. hopefully you'll be able to cop sooner than later for a good price. good luck

just got my reptile lows in today and i must say they are very comfortable....im not a big fan of lebron lows in general but i really like these a lot.   

it makes me want to go find the camp lows in my size 8

Back
Top Bottom