Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

STUPID QUESTION ALEART: looking at shoes on ebay and i see a lot of people saying they got b-grades from nike outlets, is that standard practice? i thought b-grades only went to like marshalls and ross, also i know all the early release shoes people buy months ahead are b-grades(mostly) so would they b the same b-grades that are soold at the nike outlets

STUPID QUESTION ALEART: looking at shoes on ebay and i see a lot of people saying they got b-grades from nike outlets, is that standard practice? i thought b-grades only went to like marshalls and ross, also i know all the early release shoes people buy months ahead are b-grades(mostly) so would they b the same b-grades that are soold at the nike outlets
Nike Outlets only sell B-Grades, past season, discontinued models/lines and returned items.

Early release pairs are, for the most part, GREY MARKET and not B-Grades.

Last edited:

Nike Outlets only sell B-Grades, past season, discontinued models/lines and returned items.

Early release pairs are, for the most part, GREY MARKET and not B-Grades.

Exactly. Not sure when people started calling early release shoes b grades. They don't have a B stamp on the size tag.

Exactly. Not sure when people started calling early release shoes b grades. They don't have a B stamp on the size tag.

ok i know most ebay sellers have no idea what theyre selling or just dont say with a 100% honesty, dude said b-grade from nike factory and another said b-grade early release, both were corks and it got me wonder how that worked

^^^ biggest thing is seeing the B stamp. There aren't any early release pairs sold with the stamp that I know of.

ok i know most ebay sellers have no idea what theyre selling or just dont say with a 100% honesty, dude said b-grade from nike factory and another said b-grade early release, both were corks and it got me wonder how that worked

The nike outlet in Portland did a b grade cork and royal 1 release earlier this year. So that might not be a lie.

Fake corks are very easy to spot. Look at the air bag, linen wrap above the midsole, flywire, and have him send a pic of the inside size tag, should have a B written or stamped on.

both are trash but i def woulda bought the mvps to trade for something else
Yeah I am not a fan of the shoe, but certainly trade bait that I wouldn't of passed up either.  I can't deny that is a great pickup for the sheer leverage.

yea I sold my banned 1's last year to help pay some medical/funeral bills for my dad when he passed. So hard to find now for the right price. I'd give all the other shoes up in a heart beat but put the banned's back in the closet

Noticed that there are a sz11 and 13 of the reptile lows on the footlocker.com if anyone is after them still

nah you can't add those to your cart probably the hasn't updated yet
 i had the sz11 in my cart about half hr ago , probably was just the 2 pairs  . foot lockers been a bit weird throwing up  random pairs the last few days there was suede/ mint and  9 elites the other day , then noticed 

pure platinuims/re entry on there saturday morning when i went to grab my  "power couples(being slept on )"  with dead links then reptiles  today with an actual option to purchase  , 

Finally picked up a pair of the X's.
Got a pair of the Volts.

Been wanting them for FOREVER!
it funny i walked past the volts a hundred times when i was on holidays in the states earlier this year now they have grown on me and

nothing available over here . 

it funny i walked past the volts a hundred times when i was on holidays in the states earlier this year now they have grown on me and
nothing available over here . 

You might be able to find some online somewhere.

You might be able to find some online somewhere.
 i could only hope  being size 14 they are very few and far between , online is hard in size 14 . when i was in the states 

the only places i found my size was in orlando ,vegas and the highlight of my trip  on the way back to the airport 

stopped in at a foot locker in LA panorama city or somewhere along those lines ( it was a very hispanic area ) when i managed to pick up

pure platinums,elite superheros ,lava , xmas and jordan v fire reds and grapes all in 14s ,pretty sure the kid was pretty happy with himself  with that sale 

sadest moment on that trip was i passed on a size 13 olympic colourway in pocono,ny  what i'd do to have them now lol

Back
Top Bottom