Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Just got my elites from shoepalace
pimp.gif
You got me contemplating with this pic...
nthat.gif

@barleby929 I'm only a sz 10, but speckled ones are not long at all. I haven't checked the solid black ones.

Last edited:
I have done some researh and know that lebron x's you should size up. I am nomally a 12.5, but I usually have to wear a sz 13 and even sometimes 14. I tried on a pair of sz 14 volt highs and they were sort of loose. The only thing I had to compare it to were some sz 13 raspbery and brgt green lows, and my toes hit the tip.

Essentially, do the lebron lows fit the same as the lebron highs?

Last edited:
I don't know about that sizing issue you have. The Xs fit me tts and I have somewhat of a wide foot. The lows fit the same for me. You should go try some on. That's your best bet. If your toe is hitting, I would half up for sure.

the Lebron 9s on the other hand run small. Need to size up a 1/2 on these.

Last edited:
I don't know about that sizing issue you have. The Xs fit me tts and I have somewhat of a wide foot. The lows fit the same for me. You should go try some on. That's your best bet. If your toe is hitting, I would half up for sure.

Thanks for the info. I just didn't know if the lows were a little tighter than the highs... The only issue is that 13.5 lebron x's are difficult to come by :frown: 

Thanks for the info. I just didn't know if the lows were a little tighter than the highs... The only issue is that 13.5 lebron x's are difficult to come by :frown: 

While this is true NDC did have 13.5 dunkmans and floridians. So there should be more of those out there if you are on the hunt. I'm the same way. 13's a bit too snug at first but break in pretty nicely, while the 14's feel like clown shoes.

Prolly a dumb question but anyone know where I can find that knicks colorway of the elites in a size 12 other than ebay? holla at me.

Word. I had to settle for half size down on some qs x but shockingkly yhey werent bad. Also have wide foot. Usually brons I dread sizing down. But these were ok

Same boat for me. Never wore Bron's before bought a 13 like normal nike bball shoes and it was tight at my arch. 14 is too roomy so I was left returning them. Good to know that some came out in a 13.5 because that's rare for Nike.

Back
Top Bottom