Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Y'all better hit up Champs.
I really think that they can't check stock nationally, its just regionally and out west is slim pickings on Lebrons. Either that or the employees don't know how to stock locate for me.
@lewi1913

You can do a store transfer.  Give your Champs location the information for the store (googling that store # on the receipt should bring up the #).  They would then call that store and ask them to ship the pair to them for you to purchase locally.  It's up to the manager of said store to allow that pair to be transferred though as they don't get credit for that sale, your local store would.

Used this process to order a pair of Kobes from an Oregon store earlier this week.

Y'all better hit up Champs.
I really think that they can't check stock nationally, its just regionally and out west is slim pickings on Lebrons. Either that or the employees don't know how to stock locate for me.
@lewi1913

You can do a store transfer.  Give your Champs location the information for the store (googling that store # on the receipt should bring up the #).  They would then call that store and ask them to ship the pair to them for you to purchase locally.  It's up to the manager of said store to allow that pair to be transferred though as they don't get credit for that sale, your local store would.

Used this process to order a pair of Kobes from an Oregon store earlier this week.
Good info thanks.

no sir

did u have any ?

and if so what were they

thinkin of coppin another tomorrow

never had any, but did try them on before! i placed an order on the Sz 9 Superhero colorway... after seeing many cancellation posts for Foot Locker, I'm hoping Champ's won't do the same

if i understand lewi correctly once u get a track # u should be good to go. i was thinkin the cancellations were on the regular x's mostly but i guess i was wrong , hope u get yer kix man

************ lewi, so u think its a better idea to call and place order with rep so you know for sure they have the shoes in stock ? the rep should be able to confirm, wouldnt you think ? thanks !

i wonder if itll get better than 20'% off during the holidays and black friday and all ?

if i understand lewi correctly once u get a track # u should be good to go. i was thinkin the cancellations were on the regular x's mostly but i guess i was wrong , hope u get yer kix man

************ lewi, so u think its a better idea to call and place order with rep so you know for sure they have the shoes in stock ? the rep should be able to confirm, wouldnt you think ? thanks !

i wonder if itll get better than 20'% off during the holidays and black friday and all ?
They can confirm nothing over the phone. They actually told me a shoe was out of stock on the phone, but I ordered online and it got filled. So I would try online before calling.

never had any, but did try them on before! i placed an order on the Sz 9 Superhero colorway... after seeing many cancellation posts for Foot Locker, I'm hoping Champ's won't do the same
I blame you for my cop just now...same colorway and size! let's keep our fingers crossed that they don't get canceled 

Looks like I have 2 pairs of superheroes coming now. Even tho one of my orders still says fully cancelled

So far I have shipping conf for the following:

2 SH Elites sz 11.5

4 Crimson sz 12

2 Dades sz 12

I had to reorder with the better coupon to save a few bucks per pair. So I have to return a few pairs in store when they get here, or refuse a package.

Still looking for a sz 12 SH Elite

Sweet, my superheroes shipped which was the most important pair. Carbons were #2 for me but they said thats cancelled. And the homes & Floridians will be shipped he said. I'm probably going to keep one of those.

I wonder if its still working in store. Might try to track down some dades tomorrow. Recent pics and price are enticing

let us know how it goes macky

kinda weird ..... on ftl.com when u click on the super heros or dades it takes u to the crimsons

and when u click on any regular 10 that was restocked it automatically takes u to the volts

:smh:

When Dades dropped for $260, I was 
sick.gif
 on them

For $160, I love them.

super t1ght super t1ght thanks man, but im a 10.

So check this out. I just got another (3rd) tracking for superheroes, don't know what's going on with footlocker. I only did the 2nd order bc the 1st said cancelled. No idea where this third order is coming from. Gonna call them in the am

Last edited:
i also just got a tracking # from Champ's Sports and Foot Locker [since they are a corporation, i guess] for the Superhero Sz 9... will be interesting to see how this really pans out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom