Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Gold Medals are minimum top 2-3 in terms of my favorite X colorways. Just rocked mine this past weekend

NBA store is having a 20% off + free shipping from 12-3 ET

They've got some sizes in miami dade and crimson elites at 199.99 less that 20% making them 160

good lookin out

all the elites were 169.99 a, and now they raised em back to 199 to accomodate this sale i guess

lebron going back to the X's DEF had an effect on sales imho .......... gone from everywhere they had em on sale , or just small small sz's left...... or maybe it was all the sales :D

good lookin out

all the elites were 169.99 a, and now they raised em back to 199 to accomodate this sale i guess

lebron going back to the X's DEF had an effect on sales imho .......... gone from everywhere they had em on sale , or just small small sz's left...... or maybe it was all the sales
happy.gif
i think It was the sales, I know a lot of memebers said they refused to pay the $250 for the elite and sure enough as soon as they were down to 199.99 they really started disappearing, and although plenty have said don't buy til sales to send nike a sign that we aren't going to pay these prices, I doubt nike cared any

some nice pickups on the lebron x
initially i grabbed the SH for 260...guy was being a stiff and not matching the online price (because they sold out)
luckily my phone browser still had the page open so i printed it out and got the price diff and 25 for bday coupon

175 im happy

lebron wearing the x elites def got me thinkin about them

good lookin out

lebron going back to the X's DEF had an effect on sales imho .......... gone from everywhere they had em on sale , or just small small sz's left...... or maybe it was all the sales :D

i think It was the sales, I know a lot of memebers said they refused to pay the $250 for the elite and sure enough as soon as they were down to 199.99 they really started disappearing, and although plenty have said don't buy til sales to send nike a sign that we aren't going to pay these prices, I doubt nike cared any
Do you think Nike finds out about how many pairs the stores sell and at what price?

Couple sizes of mints on fl.com
I can't believe those are up on their site.  I just returned those 2 pairs last week to FTL.  The size 10 came to me in an orange replacement box that was beat to hell.  The size 12 box was original but in no better condition.  Both had been shipped to me in bags.  Neither shoe was worn, but the suede on both pairs looked horrible.  I feel bad for whoever bought these.  Footlocker should be ashamed for selling them again instead of returning them to Nike as defective.

Nice collection... Quality not quantity
Thanks man
Champs sku for superhero X?
this worked for footlocker, I assume its the same for champs 79827400
Yeah, on Monday a rep told me that I don't even have to waste time tracking down store specific SKUs anymore.  If I can find the product # that they use on the website, they'll be able to convert it to the store specific SKUs across the FTL co family of stores.

When we look back 10 years from now, I think the X will go down as the most sought after Bron. This shoe is still everywhere I go. XI isn't poppin anywhere near the X.

based on color ways or performance/comfort ? ^

jus wonderin

imo the ix's colorways beat the x's, but the x's perform and feel the best any shoe ever has for me, personally

x all star > any other :D

Xmas: 11.5 and 14 at Footlocker in Little Havana in Miami, FL.
Windchills: 8 on display at the same store.
Jades: Don't know what sizes, but Footlocker on NW 109th St. and 7th Ave.

Back
Top Bottom