Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

@Super T1ght thanks man, but im a 10.

So check this out. I just got another (3rd) tracking for superheroes, don't know what's going on with footlocker. I only did the 2nd order bc the 1st said cancelled. No idea where this third order is coming from. Gonna call them in the am
Maybe we will all get some free shoes out of this deal 
devil.gif

To those that got ship confirm, When did y'all place the order? I placed mines Saturday morning for size 12 , still waiting on shipping confirmation

Sz 12 which? I have had my sz 12 SH canceled about 6 times LOL
Them SH lol....called them and they said everything looks good , so we'll see...ordered the settings on the 6th and still waiting on shipping confirm smh, status on that says ready to ship

Last edited:
I found the Superheroes today for $149.99 at Champs in Pembroke Lakes Mall.$13249 out the door with the birthday coupon.

Well my SH got cancelled ....bout to go check out chAmps in store and see if they will accept the code and my size

Last edited:
oh snap i just called the champs 15 miles away they have a pair of Dades in my sz for 150, i was really on the fence on my pair i got last week from ebay for 180 shipped. in person i didnt like em as much as i thought i would. but for 125 that's me baby.

@lootskyywalker and @lewi1913 - did you guys both order from Foot Locker website? or Champ's?

'cause i received shipment info from Champ's AND shipment info from Foot Locker website right afterwards

Last edited:
@lootskyywalker and @lewi1913 - did you guys both order from Foot Locker website? or Champ's?

'cause i received shipment info from Champ's AND shipment info from Foot Locker website right afterwards
Ordered from FL but I guess it really depends on the size for the SH's

119 is a steal. I was pretty happy about paying 160 for mine. Ups just dropped them off. They are much more snug than my home elites. Fitting like a Bron xi almost lol.

thanks, lootsskywalker!

119 is a steal. I was pretty happy about paying 160 for mine. Ups just dropped them off. They are much more snug than my home elites. Fitting like a Bron xi almost lol.

which ones did you receive?

nice, did you order from Foot Locker, too?

clarify me if i'm wrong here, but i was reading a couple of pages back... weren't there people that got order confirm, shipment confirm, and then got their orders canceled? did y'all still get the shipment anyway?

I ordered from FTL, Champs, and FA. They all had diff sizes available.

So far shipped:

Champs 2 SH elites 11.5

FA 4 Crimson elites 12

FTL 2 Dade elites 12

I ordered from FTL, Champs, and FA. They all had diff sizes available.

So far shipped:
Champs 2 SH elites 11.5
FA 4 Crimson elites 12
FTL 2 Dade elites 12

well, i don't need to be paranoid anymore... i looked at the tracking number and found the store that shipped out my pair of sz 9 Superheroes, 'cause it had the store # as the addresser... can't wait 'til Friday AM to pick 'em up!

Back
Top Bottom