Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Pics of scratching?
there were a lot of pics posted when both pairs first released though I only saw and heard pics and complaints about the hazel's and black's, I don't ever remember reading a complaint about the laces on the cork or denims and I am happy with the lace swap over both those thin wax and the black ones, to me it brings out the brown in the tongue more, once I get a replacement phone in i'll take closer pics so it's more seeable than the on feet pic

my denims have scratched tongues too

I've only wore them twice, didn't change the laces tho

Last edited:
As a store manager myself, it is kinda annoying when cheapskates come in trying to order clearance shoes. The whole point of clearance is to liquidate remaining stock. Im always willing to do transfers on current styles though.
I could understand you *****ing about some 19.99 kicks but a buck fifty and you call customers cheapskates? Doesn't a customer have to pay for the shoe before you transfer it. This is why shoe store employees get a bad rap.

The way I see it is that it almost isn't fair to the people that paid retail. If you can't afford to buy the shoe at the price nike sets, I'm not gonna go out of my way to hook it up. I try and transfer out merchandise to another store before markdowns hit too. I get kids coming in asking for transfers on clearance shoes that we never even carried. Those are the ones who I don't like helping
The way I see it, If I can get shoe for under retail, that I want I will go for it.. its not about affording a shoe or not to me, its about getting the best possible price for goods/services.. that is how capitalism works my friend. 

Just a heads up, Eastbay has about 7 colorways of the X lows discounted to $129.99.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...pink/purple/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Once you hit the link, you'll see a 20% off $99 order code at the top of the page IPEB3V64.

Using the code will bring the price to about $104 before shipping/taxes.

Anyone interested should act fast because the code expires on the 21st.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Quick question, im not sure if my air bubble has popped or is leaking or wtf is wrong with the shoe. I have an air pocket protruding from the sole and it makes the shoe squeak, mind you I've only worn the shoe twice, think nike will honor a claim?

Quick question, im not sure if my air bubble has popped or is leaking or wtf is wrong with the shoe. I have an air pocket protruding from the sole and it makes the shoe squeak, mind you I've only worn the shoe twice, think nike will honor a claim?

If you have proof of purchase, yes they will

Picked up the Xmas yesterday, but they were still for retail. I used the birthday coupon, so they came out to $165.85.

Is it just me or were these hardly in outlets at all? I mean I know the Dunkman and Canary hit outlets, even the Black Carbon was here and there but was that about it? I haven't seen much of any other color or elites hit outlets either. Did I just miss the boat?

Last edited:
Is it just me or were these hardly in outlets at all? I mean I know the Dunkman and Canary hit outlets, even the Black Carbon was here and there but was that about it? I haven't seen much of any other color or elites hit outlets either. Did I just miss the boat?
These definitely didn't make the rounds at the outlets like the 9's did.  Black/Red, Scarface and Black out 9's were floating around outlets in full size runs for like 69.99 at certain spots.  I know we have seen a few X's at outlets like windchills, canarys and volts, but even then the sizes were very limited and the price wasn't that great.  Very interesting for as much flack as the X took design wise, seems to have sold just fine, even with the abundance of colorways. 

Hate to be that guy but there's no way I'm searching through hundreds of pages for this answer. I'm just curious, I heard a lot of bot orders for the celebration pack were cancelled. What happens/happened to those pairs?

Hate to be that guy but there's no way I'm searching through hundreds of pages for this answer. I'm just curious, I heard a lot of bot orders for the celebration pack were cancelled. What happens/happened to those pairs?

nothing was confirmed but the packs did show up on the restock tweets from nike.com.

Back
Top Bottom