Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Winner. Followed by Big Bangs.
I don't like any of the 7's or 9's just didn't like the design, the 8's were cool but I didn't buy any, got some x's and their my fav don't care what anyone says or thinks, its my opinion
happy.gif

The viii was my fav but I can't front on the X popularity. They might not be the hottest on NT but if I had to guess I'd say it's the best selling Lebron so far

Hoh Harlem and 34th did a restock on denims Hazelnuts and mints today. Mints are still available at 34th if anyone needs

Doubt it. Only saw mints at 34th. Who knows what's available where. Hit hoh up at the am if u want a chance

I'm only asking because I've done the prerequisite research and came up empty but has anybody seen size 13 Pressure or Windchill sitting anywhere in these here United States? Thanks for any help!

man sevens were sooooooo dope
for you that's cool and all that matters, I respect your taste but they didn't aww me in like the x did, I like the design of the 8's but skipped them because I was deployed when they were being sold and to me the ix are as ugly as the ajx or ajii just not for me, I like the design of the xi but I haven't seen a colorway other than the graffiti's that I liked, i'd be in for the carbon fibers, I like the concept but i'm tired of pink, pink is in everything now a days it's the new in thing like skinny jeans, i'm just not for it but I respect those that it's for I think they look silly but I respect them 

The viis are fire. The only issue I have with them is that flywire material and the fact that the swoosh can wash off over time

FINALLY got a pair of the Hazelnuts for retail thanks to Sneaker Bistro's random restock. I'm thrilled, I've wanted this shoe since summer.

Check this out. Last Friday I ordered 4 pairs of Xs on the FTL restock. The Superhero elites shipped and (finally!!!) will be delivered today. The other 3 cancelled, not in stock. A couple days ago, after I been had my SH tracking info, I got an email saying the entire order was cancelled, out of stock, including the SHs. I called FTL, the lady was all kinds of confused and flip flopped over and over. Finally she was like, your shoes are on the way but it looks like your whole payment has been cancelled, so we'll need to fix that error (smh). I was thinking Damn why did I call?! Well as of today my credit card shows no charges, the formerly pending charge is not there anymore.
Free superheroes???

MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN FREE KICKS…BUT SEEING AS HOW THAT WOMAN CAUGHT THE ERROR I WOULDNT DEPEND ON IT…THEY'D BE REAL GOOD AT TAKING YOUR MONEY 2 WEEKS LATER AND SCREWING UP YOUR BUDGET

MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN FREE KICKS…BUT SEEING AS HOW THAT WOMAN CAUGHT THE ERROR I WOULDNT DEPEND ON IT…THEY'D BE REAL GOOD AT TAKING YOUR MONEY 2 WEEKS LATER AND SCREWING UP YOUR BUDGET
So far so good... Got my superheros last night, still no charge baby

Picked up the Dades and Crimson today at Champs. Got the Dades for $140. The Crimsons I got at FTA at University Mall in Tampa. They price matched the Champs across the way. The manager was kind enough to do the price match but didn't want me to stack on the military discount.

Does anyone know if the X All-Star/Area 72 was released in a size 15?  code 583108-500

I'm getting the feeling that it stopped at 14. I can't find evidence of Kobe 8 AS or KD V AS in size 15's either.

Picked up the Dades and Crimson today at Champs. Got the Dades for $140. The Crimsons I got at FTA at University Mall in Tampa. They price matched the Champs across the way. The manager was kind enough to do the price match but didn't want me to stack on the military discount.
Footaction price-matched Champs?

how much are they right now before discount?

how much are they right now before discount?

At the International, the Dades were $170. The SH and Crimsons were $150. I only got the Dades. I tried to get the manager to stock locate the Crimosns and deliver to the store, since he seemed willing to place the military on top of the sale price.

The SH and crimsons were $150 at University Mall. They just didn't have my size. They also had the Kobe 8 Supernatural and Away Elites for $150.

At the International, the Dades were $170. The SH and Crimsons were $150. I only got the Dades. I tried to get the manager to stock locate the Crimosns and deliver to the store, since he seemed willing to place the military on top of the sale price.

The SH and crimsons were $150 at University Mall. They just didn't have my size. They also had the Kobe 8 Supernatural and Away Elites for $150.
thanks, def will try to stock locate some with bday coupons

Back
Top Bottom