Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Chill.. y'all don't know the whole story.. he may be like me, i don't like to spend $ if it will make my checking account under a certain $ amount, so when he gets paid tom then it's all good

If he really is sitting on a 0-low balance, not a good look homes
hahaha exactly

its a little obessive compulsive, but I don't like spending my income from work when I have money coming in from other places and much like yourself I truly dislike when my DDA goes below a certain amount, mostly I had a good weekend from football, a couple parlays which I never hit these three teams but finally hit two of them

Chill.. y'all don't know the whole story.. he may be like me, i don't like to spend $ if it will make my checking account under a certain $ amount, so when he gets paid tom then it's all good

If he really is sitting on a 0-low balance, not a good look homes
hahaha exactly

its a little obessive compulsive, but I don't like spending my income from work when I have money coming in from other places and much like yourself I truly dislike when my DDA goes below a certain amount, mostly I had a good weekend from football, a couple parlays which I never hit these three teams but finally hit two of them
Great feel.  I hit on a 4 team one this past weekend.

Would anyone happen to know where I can still buy a pair of Carbons for close to retail if not lower? The bay seems to be listing a few but well over retail. Size 9.5 to be specific.

Thanks in advance.

nbastore.com has a couple pairs at 40% off

they got sh and dades BUT ONLY IN A SZ 7 on BOTH, maybe y'all got a kid who can fit em, they are only 119.99

sonic yellows and the orange lows are 83.99

most other stuff still at reg price

funny thing is right before the 40% markdowns they had the crimson elites up in an almost fsr, BAM! they gone as soon as the sale hits, and u already know as soon as sale is over they come back at the 199.99 theyve been at 4 a while

i been to a few HOH in chicago and ny and they all have the lebron x elite for full price still...you guys seeing them at any HOH at a discount?

Haha @chiacrack my bad homie didn't mean to come at you or anything, just was hoping you weren't like dude paying fit shoes with EBT lmao

anybody have the SKU for Crimson elite at champs? SH is a no go...tried stock locate 3 different sizes last week, all cancelled :smh:

I don't have Corks, but been trying find a pair myself. But, those pictures are authentic. The price definitely sounds fishy though.

Last edited:
Haha @chiacrack my bad homie didn't mean to come at you or anything, just was hoping you weren't like dude paying fit shoes with EBT lmao
LOL na fam I didn't take like that at all, we cool

lmfao the EBT thing was pretty funny, still cant believe that

YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME DEALS FOR CRIMSONS ON EBAY..I WAS WATCHING A FEW PAIRS UNDER RETAIL BUT DECIDED TO STICK TO MY NOT BUYING NEW KICKS... THE BRIGHTNESS OF THEM ARE SO TOUGH FOR SUMMER THOUGH

Back
Top Bottom