Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

considering they're pretty much sold out, it's not a great deal but its not terrible either,  if I really wanted them I would cop at that price

So I just created a new paypal and I'm wondering, has anyone had problems with creating one and trying to pay? My CC info is all accurate but it still says error in processing....

Anyone else have this?

probably has to verify the card, when I opened my paypal it took a few days to verify the credit card and bank account

why make a new paypal though? you gotta go through the whole verification process again

I never had one before hah, rarely do I buy off eBay or other online sites. Thanks for the knowledge drop my dude!

oh my bad, when you said new paypal I thought you meant you made a new one

ok, yeah usually it takes a few days to verify the credit card and bank account are actually yours, I know I had to do that when I first set mine up too

too bad they didnt release the red suedes and the black denims to the public , denims and black suedes were really cool but they other 2 were crazy as well , plus EXTs have such a nice shape on feet , damn 

If champs can stock locate elites for $150, does that mean its $150 in footaction's system as well or no because Im hearing the lebrons and kobe elites are on sale at champs but havent heard about footactions. And Footlockers are usually sold out so i never stock locate there

Last edited:
If champs can stock locate elites for $150, does that mean its $150 in footaction's system as well or no because Im hearing the lebrons and kobe elites are on sale at champs but havent heard about footactions. And Footlockers are usually sold out so i never stock locate there

no, all elites are still full price in store @270 at FTL and FTA....I just checked Friday night.

Really not sure why they marked down online but not in store...and getting them to match Champs is a PITA :smh:

just ordered the ASG 72s from Kicks Crew, really glad I waited because about a week or so ago I was going to pick them up on there but they were charging more

this will be last my pickup for a while, but have been wanting this shoe for a long time, really liked it when I saw it in person

can't wait to get these in!

So I just created a new paypal and I'm wondering, has anyone had problems with creating one and trying to pay? My CC info is all accurate but it still says error in processing....

Anyone else have this?
give PayPal a call. They're really good at sorting out errors in their system right over the phone.

I appreciate the help fellas. I sent the merchant a few emails and it says it takes 2-3 business days to verify the CC so if any problem arises I am confident I at least did my part. I just hope I will receive the shoes haha. It said 2 days after committing to buy to actually purchase, so it's on the seller now to see if he can cooperate. Haven't heard from him but I want these kicks tho! Lol

I appreciate the help fellas. I sent the merchant a few emails and it says it takes 2-3 business days to verify the CC so if any problem arises I am confident I at least did my part. I just hope I will receive the shoes haha. It said 2 days after committing to buy to actually purchase, so it's on the seller now to see if he can cooperate. Haven't heard from him but I want these kicks tho! Lol
no problem, glad I could help somewhat

try what dude said above and call paypal, but like you said it takes a few days to verify the card

what did you cop? always curious lol

Last edited:
Yeah I'm actually out of the country so I just emailed paypal but I copped the SH Elite Xs.... Or committed to cop haha.

Yeah I'm actually out of the country so I just emailed paypal but I copped the SH Elite Xs.... Or committed to cop haha.
dope shoe, saw them in person when they came out, just couldn't deal with the retail price, they are really really nice hope you get them

good deal?

you know they white and gold elites are sick too, my finish line had all of them, been sold out for months though, I was surprised they sold out that quick but i know some of the employees were feeling them and used their discount on them

Yeah got em for 235 shipped so that's great for me. A Sz 12.5 and under retail is what I was hoping for so let's hope this paypal ish works.

I would let the seller know what's going on so he didn't mark you unpaid or get annoyed

Back
Top Bottom