Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yea home was the base
Turned out fantastic man!  Really well done
glasses.gif

Been a while since I posted in this thread, glad you found them bro, I know you were wanting these for the longest, I love my pair.
 thanks bro, dope pic too, really looking forward to getting mine, I have been looking for a pair for like 7-8 months maybe a little longer just never found the right price

@TWNTY8  those are on point bro! who did the custom work?

major sale on Villa, superheroes for what is it 130? thats a good deal, too bad no size 11 though

damn, I just went nuts on villa :smh: these prices are just too damn tempting.

got 3 pairs of elites and volt dunkman...all your fault bigj :wink:

I just tried to cop Super Hero Elites...was too slow. My size 8.5 sniped from my cart! On a side note while checking other sites for similar sales I stumbled on my size OG Shaq Attaq at Shoe Palace for retail! I'll take that consolation.

I just tried to cop Super Hero Elites...was too slow. My size 8.5 sniped from my cart! On a side note while checking other sites for similar sales I stumbled on my size OG Shaq Attaq at Shoe Palace for retail! I'll take that consolation.
Lol that must've been me. I was waiting on my buddies 10% off coupon. He tipped me off about the sale before it was posted on here (GrapeApe / BeastFace) would've posted it except they ban his account every other day haha

There's a size 8 left!

Lol that must've been me. I was waiting on my buddies 10% off coupon. He tipped me off about the sale before it was posted on here (GrapeApe / BeastFace) would've posted it except they ban his account every other day haha

There's a size 8 left!
#FreeGrape...even though he's a red loving hypebeast.
laugh.gif

so temped to grab some dades. not gonna do it tho. shoe is too loud, my wife wont fall for the "i been had these" line for those

#FreeGrape...even though he's a red loving hypebeast.
laugh.gif
Heard ya story about db pick up struggle
laugh.gif
time for new connects haha
haha.  Yeah that was one looooooooooooong Saturday.  Serves me right.  I've looked out for too many crab *** dudes, but Saturday was definitely the end of that.  Didn't come away empty handed, but missed out on the pair I wanted.  Can't even trip.  Lesson learned, lol.

View media item 667960

I need to figure which ones I'm keeping. I can't keep all of them.... 

I kept all of them. Lebron X is probably my favorite shoe. I think Pressure colorway is underrated. Wish I got Floridians as well. Lace swapped the Super Heroes (which I got from NBA store for $110 shipped). Sold both my sports packs for a bill each so it helped offset the costs of Gold Medals and Wind Chills (also was able to use 25% off on Eastbay for those)
Do you have the Footlocker SKU for the Pressures?

Or does anyone have it? I'm trying to look it up.

Unbelievable how Villa had that Black Friday sale $130 free shipping for Lebron X elites. They had a good amount of inventory but obviously they're all sold out. I was glad to pick up the Crimson elites, went back to try to scoop the Superheros but they were all sold out. If anyone is still interested...I think they still got a size 9.5 and 10 in the Miami Dade elites. Heck of a steal! 

Those elite prices from Villa were insane, never thought they would go that low!  Great find by @bigj505, repped for that bro.  Thought real hard about those Miami Dade Elites, only pair I don't have, but with the holidays coming just can't pull the trigger right now. 

We tried figuring out how tf Villa profited from a $117 total sale.

$130 + free ship + 10% off coupon + live in a state with no Villa so tax free. Well not going to complain. Just hope I made the right choice by going with Superheroes over Crimsons

We tried figuring out how tf Villa profited from a $117 total sale.

$130 + free ship + 10% off coupon + live in a state with no Villa so tax free. Well not going to complain. Just hope I made the right choice by going with Superheroes over Crimsons
Wait....they had a 10% coupon available too? lol. Damn and I thought $130 was crazy enough. $117 is insane. Superheros are nice, they sold out of them, so I went for the Crimsons. 

Wait....they had a 10% coupon available too? lol. Damn and I thought $130 was crazy enough. $117 is insane. Superheros are nice, they sold out of them, so I went for the Crimsons. 
They allowed coupons and I guess you could've just google searched some coupon codes. Ah I see. Crimsons are loud and I kind of like that about them but these will be strictly for ball. I found that black looks a lot better after getting run all over than just about any other color

Back
Top Bottom