Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Villa package came. Shoe came completely factory laced, no flaws and clean bottoms, extra bag laced still attached, and the tissue paper inside wasn't wrinkled at all but was neatly folded as if it came straight from the factory. Great black friday deal for $130 shipped 
pimp.gif

Which store?
Oh, oops. The Foot Locker there was remodeled into a House of Hoops, so restocked Bel-Airs, Lebron EXTs (sans corks), and some other stuff not really worth mentioning.

That makes 5 House of Hoops within a 20 minute drive of me, lmao.

No 13 :smh: still good info, will check it from time to time. 12 would be good if it wasn't for that tight toe box. It seems every time I see a lebron x it's either a 12 or 14

I was there at 7:00am and it was bout 20 people in front of me. What time did you see the hazelnuts I'm wishing I copped them to.

I was there at 7:00am and it was bout 20 people in front of me. What time did you see the hazelnuts I'm wishing I copped them to.
I didnt get there until about 3:30 pm after I saw someone on here say GreenBriar had the Heat!!!  Mad I missed the Denims and maybe the Bel Airs. I didnt even know they were opening up a store in Green brair, or else I would of been in line in the morning to get the denims.

Its seems like they had every EXT there besides the corks. And they had Most of the latest jordan released in the last 2 months or so.

View media item 671463I love how durable the X is. I've had these for over a year, I dont know how many games I have played in them but its plenty, and they still look fresh. Sole is starting to yellow but still not as fast as some of my DS JB retro's. Nike really hit a home run with the X IMO.

they had a 12 and other sizes. If u want em I'd go quick cuz they might get cleaned out black friday

Back
Top Bottom