Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

no way those are real lol no way

if so, they are and he's lying about having three pairs but I doubt it

as for my area 72s, still waiting for Kicks Crew to ship them, been a couple of days, usually they ship really fast so I'm gonna give them another day before I email them
I ordered the asg on the 21st and just now received tracking this morning

^Yeah I got my tracking yesterday. They're actually already delivered apparently :lol:

Last edited:
just wondering if trading the lebron x setting (dophlins) and kobe 8 pit vipers for the ds reptiles lebron lows is a good deal

Last edited:
Had been admiring the X P.S. Elite from afar all year. The $260 price tag had scared me away from actually buying.

The crimsons in particular had really caught my eye, but man oh man did $260 seem insane to me.

Got a text from a friend this morning letting me know Champs at the mall he worked at lowered the price today to $149.99.

Not sure if it's all Champs or just my local Champs, but I rushed over and got the last 11.5. Very happy. I know some of you have probably found these at outlets in that price range, but could never find them at the outlets by me. Had all but given up on getting these. Very happy Champs finally dropped the price. $149 is well worth it IMO.

Had been admiring the X P.S. Elite from afar all year. The $260 price tag had scared me away from actually buying.

The crimsons in particular had really caught my eye, but man oh man did $260 seem insane to me.

Got a text from a friend this morning letting me know Champs at the mall he worked at lowered the price today to $149.99.

Not sure if it's all Champs or just my local Champs, but I rushed over and got the last 11.5. Very happy. I know some of you have probably found these at outlets in that price range, but could never find them at the outlets by me. Had all but given up on getting these. Very happy Champs finally dropped the price. $149 is well worth it IMO.
If you paid attention to this thread yesterday, u would've gotten them for 130......champs dropped the price bout 3 weeks ago

If you paid attention to this thread yesterday, u would've gotten them for 130......champs dropped the price bout 3 weeks ago

Unfortunately, the Champs by me would not drop the crimsons even one cent. Dade County and Superhero versions dropped to $180 a while back, but crimsons remained at $260 until dropping today to $150. If you're able to get Champs to price match other stores out of state, it's not something I was aware of or would know how to do.

Did Villa have a FSR of all colorways? If so, I'm pissed...
The night before they dropped the random black friday $130 deal for the elites I had checked the site randomly and I remember there were plenty of sizes up for the supeheros and crimsons (didnt check the miami dades). Once that 130 news went viral. Whole inventory  went out of stock with the quickness. Still glad I was able to sneak in the site to grab a pair, the site was definitely lagging a bit at the time with everyong trying to get through.

Last edited:
Yeah I looked for a 12.5 on villa and nba store and couldn't find it. Doubt it was even available to begin with...

Maaan I just need a pair of crimsons for under 200. I cant even get pissed about the 130 deal cause I NEVER ever get those type of deals.

Back
Top Bottom