Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

When I bought it, it was like $160 after tax. After most sizes sold out, the day after, they dropped it to $110,  and I emailed for the difference which they gave. The Bron Lows were like $60

Lol that must've been me. I was waiting on my buddies 10% off coupon. He tipped me off about the sale before it was posted on here (GrapeApe / BeastFace) would've posted it except they ban his account every other day haha

There's a size 8 left!

It's all good bro! Snooze you lose, move your feet lose your seat lol. I never wanted to cop those Shaq's for resale so that find for retail is perfect. A lot of us winning today!

Yup and I copped the only pair of Air Max 97 Milan's on Ndc this morning for $71 after clearance + 25% off in my size!

i need the home elites and floridians

home elites seems to have sold well, i'm sure that somewhere round me has them but haven't looked

still need the corks too

Beating a deadhorse here with this question. But did most of you guys size up on the Elite Xs? Consensus is that it runs pretty small, even smaller than the Regular Xs.

Last edited:
alright i officially have too many lebron x's. still want flordians but that is absolutely it . 

i just go with my normal x's size for the elites. works fine for me. 

Last edited:
Beating a deadhorse here with this question. But did most of you guys size up on the Elite Xs? Consensus is that it runs pretty small, even smaller than the Regular Xs.

yes sir ! i have never sized up on anything, nothing !!! but for these elites if i had gotten my regular 10.5 ida been in trouble. 11 is perrrrrrrrrrrfect, so most def 1/2 sz up imho

Saw this GEM today. Dude said he has 3 pairs of MVP's and "he doesn't care about them" so he hoops in them. Says his man got a store so he got 3 pairs lol

Tall dude obv in the back

View media item 669172
On foot it was very hard to tell, bet they are obv fake. Everyone in the gym was on his nuts about them lol

Last edited:
Clowns rocking fakes smh

I wanna expose him so bad, specially cus he was like "I got three pairs, I don't care about them... My man gotta store"

All I could think was "too bad these were Nikestore and HOH release only, I guess your man owns a HOH"

I don't care if you wear fakes, that's your business... But don't try and stunt off them.

They looked near legit on foot, shape was off tho. A normal person would never in a million years know the difference, these fakes are shocking now-a-days.

no way those are real lol no way

if so, they are and he's lying about having three pairs but I doubt it

as for my area 72s, still waiting for Kicks Crew to ship them, been a couple of days, usually they ship really fast so I'm gonna give them another day before I email them

Back
Top Bottom