Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

if anyone missed out on the rstock, i got lebron hazelnuts size 9.5 im letting go for retail+ taxes and shipping.

Last edited:
for the people that play bball in the lebrons, which shoe is better to play in? performance  and comfortability wise?

i'm looking to buy either the 10 or 11 to ball in 

what is the biggest dead giveaway or 2 to tell a FAKE PAIR OF ELITES ????????????????????? please

jerms, for me its the elite 10, i got a wide foot and the support from top to bottom and front to back is unparalelled, my fav shoe to ball in ever, the elite x, thats just me though :D

what is the biggest dead giveaway or 2 to tell a FAKE PAIR OF ELITES ????????????????????? please

jerms, for me its the elite 10, i got a wide foot and the support from top to bottom and front to back is unparalelled, my fav shoe to ball in ever, the elite x, thats just me though :D
I would say the air bag because the x's have the pin like pillars vs the fake ones with bigger ones

TY SIR !! , i forgot to think about what gives it away in the reg 10's

anything else that comes to anyones mind ??????? only other thing i could think of was the shape of toe box maybe . like the reg 10's

theres some pairs poppin up here and there ( gently used) and the price just is lower than what i was expecting or have seen elsewhere

thanks either way fellas

THE GREY ELITE 10's Bron brought back vs Minn were just :smokin too hot !

don't know if it was posted or not but JJ has the Miami dade's for $174.97 use code hj32 to get $50 off the 224.97 price sizes 8-11 seem to be available superheroes as well sizes 8-10.5

Last edited:
Just got my Superhero Elites shipped to me today. Got it for $125 from Champs through the stock locator. It was 149.99 and I used a birthday coupon to knock down another 25 bucks. What a steal. For those of you still looking for these, check your champs they can also stock locate it. 

Also....didn't expect these to be flawless, factory laced, and have the extra bag attached. Considering how scattered these are now I thought i would get a pair from the shelves or something since it came from another store and not a warehouse. These look like they never been touched lol. 

Last edited:

Just got my Superhero Elites shipped to me today. Got it for $125 from Champs through the stock locator. It was 149.99 and I used a birthday coupon to knock down another 25 bucks. What a steal. For those of you still looking for these, check your champs they can also stock locate it. 

Also....didn't expect these to be flawless, factory laced, and have the extra bag attached. Considering how scattered these are now I thought i would get a pair from the shelves or something since it came from another store and not a warehouse. These look like they never been touched lol. 
when did you order? They told me no like 2 weeks ago. Can I have the sku number to try again at a different champs

Superheroes I won off the bay came in today and I love them, especially after I switched out the orange laces for the royal blue/black ones.

Yeah I believe they were at my outlet about two months ago. A member from this thread got the MVPs and the champ elites

Yup. I did the same thing too. And its glorious. I re-fll in love with em. Thing is I wish I bought half size up. They really are smaller than normal X's

Back
Top Bottom