Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

man I wish I could walk into an outlet and see those lows chilling

I was at one this weekend, not much heat at all, but i've come to accept that.

my area 72s came in from kicks crew, dope shoe, have wanted it for a while glad I don't have to look anymore

man I wish I could walk into an outlet and see those lows chilling

I was at one this weekend, not much heat at all, but i've come to accept that.

my area 72s came in from kicks crew, dope shoe, have wanted it for a while glad I don't have to look anymore
fed ex  or usps?

View media item 686539

Just got my Superhero Elites shipped to me today. Got it for $125 from Champs through the stock locator. It was 149.99 and I used a birthday coupon to knock down another 25 bucks. What a steal. For those of you still looking for these, check your champs they can also stock locate it. 

Also....didn't expect these to be flawless, factory laced, and have the extra bag attached. Considering how scattered these are now I thought i would get a pair from the shelves or something since it came from another store and not a warehouse. These look like they never been touched lol. 

Thanks just went to my Champs and ordered a pair! 119.99 after military discount :smokin

Thanks just went to my Champs and ordered a pair! 119.99 after military discount
smokin.gif
Yes sir! Can't beat that price for a pair of "Elites", crazy steal. 

Anyone seen the dades for that cheap?
Go to Champs, they got them on sale, then you can apply discounts or a birthday coupon to it and knock it down even more. The key is stock locating it, even if your local Champs have none in stock they can stock locate from any Champs in the entire country and have it shipped to you. They have dades, superheros, and crimsons still scattered around. I would hop on it soon though, price is a steal best I seen so far for elites. 

Last edited:
Bah, according to my local champs, these are still $199.99. Any tips on the $149.99 price?

Last edited:
Looking to buy lebron 10s to ball in , do they fit true to size or should I size up? I'm a true size 9, what did you guys do?

hey yall this is my first post.

just picked up the miami dades from footlocker in tyrone mall in st pete,fl.  they had them full retail, but they price matched champs (they would only price match stores in that mall and champs was the only store that had um) at 180 then took the bday coupon so i got down to 155+ tax + i got a $15 platinum reward.  not the best, but im happy with it.  i have kp 11s and i think these take the cake.  

also, they had a good selection left.  floridians, volts, canarys. and elites they had miami dades, super heros and that bright orange one.  all retail tho 

Last edited:
Just got my pair of Lebron X PS Crimsons in 11.5. They do not fit at all and I havent worn them yet so if anybody is willing to buy these or trade in any color for a size 12 inbox me.

Am also trying to get the Kobe Prelude Zoom 3 next week so if anybody gets a hand on those in size 12 and would like to trade for these inbox me.

excuse me,

ii don't follow any of the LeBron shoes,

but ive been searching for  a pair of LeBron x,

and im super paranoid about fakes,

ive been searching for a pair, and ive came to these two pictures,

these two LeBron x shoes have a different shape around the ankle park.

these USA gold medal pais have a steep slope around the top ankle part, and the toes box is curled up like a clown shoe,

the championship pair has a different ankle part athat isn't nearly as steepand the toe box is as curled up.

ive learned with the kobe 8 that the best way to tell if thyere fakes is by the overall shape..

if you look at these two paie, they  have different shapes to them

which is the legit pair and which is fakes?

dat6 dat6 they are both authentic pairs but what size are you? Peep my sig :wink: but it could be a matter if different sizes and editing of the pics. A great way to tell if a pair of lebron Xs are fake is by looking at the air bubble. It should look like needles on the authentic pair and the fakes/GM never get them right

excuse me,
ii don't follow any of the LeBron shoes,
but ive been searching for  a pair of LeBron x,
and im super paranoid about fakes,
ive been searching for a pair, and ive came to these two pictures,
these two LeBron x shoes have a different shape around the ankle park.
these USA gold medal pais have a steep slope around the top ankle part, and the toes box is curled up like a clown shoe,
the championship pair has a different ankle part athat isn't nearly as steepand the toe box is as curled up.
ive learned with the kobe 8 that the best way to tell if thyere fakes is by the overall shape..
if you look at these two paie, they  have different shapes to them
which is the legit pair and which is fakes?View media item 695056

View media item 695057

Seems one is just tied down tighter to make the shape change and the other has the strings looser.

The sizes look different too, which will mess with the proportions. I'm guessing the Olympic is a sample size (9.5) and the Ring Nights were supposedly only made in LeBron's size (16?)

Back
Top Bottom