Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

id say they make em soley for him, BUT HE WEARS A SZ 16, which i believe lebron wears, good *** question

specially considering his current pair

i still cant find a good clear pic of em

would love to c em up close

midsole looks just like the color of the floridian 9's, and the upper alsmost looks FROM AFAR like its may be patterned after his tats ?!?!?!?!?!?! im prob trippin

maybe they r the waht the lebron 10's :D

Last edited:
Got FTL to price match Champs on some SH elites. $120 out the door with military. Finally my sz 12, these 11.5 were killing me :x

Did you stock locate those size 12 elites?? I have been trying to stock locate them through footlocker, champs and footaction and was told they are not available throughout the company at all....

Did you stock locate those size 12 elites?? I have been trying to stock locate them through footlocker, champs and footaction and was told they are not available throughout the company at all....
Nah, walked in and they had my size in the back.

Got FTL to price match Champs on some SH elites. $120 out the door with military. Finally my sz 12, these 11.5 were killing me
sick.gif
Does FTL usually do that?

Nah, walked in and they had my size in the back.

damn...tried stock locate 3 times last month for SH elite in 11.5 and 12 and all came back with no stock.

I swear sometime the stock locate is useless...any chance you got a DS 11.5 SH? I know you got a lot of them, lewi :wink:

Teaser pic of some customs I got done. Waiting to get my hands on a better camera first before i take full pix

Back
Top Bottom