Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Memphis clearance store had the BHM in bigger sizes (12-17) and volt dunk man in smaller sizes (8-12) for $99. They were dwindling down but it wasn't that busy when I left. Also had a lot of the raspberry lows but I didn't pay attention to the price. Hope this helps some people still looking

Memphis clearance store had the BHM in bigger sizes (12-17) and volt dunk man in smaller sizes (8-12) for $99. They were dwindling down but it wasn't that busy when I left. Also had a lot of the raspberry lows but I didn't pay attention to the price. Hope this helps some people still looking
Just called them, they will not do any phone orders today 
mean.gif

Just called them, they will not do any phone orders today :smh:

Because of the weekend? Try them again tomorrow. They close at 5:00 I think today and still had about 8 pairs each and probably close to 2 size runs of the lows. Sorry man they are normally real cool and helpful

Got through phone line to only be put in another line.lol Putting names on list and calling back.

Last edited:
Not just those are on sale. Lots of stuff. But yeah it is a pain. Just an FYI all the lebrons I think are sizes 10 and below. I think I checked them all

Not just those are on sale. Lots of stuff. But yeah it is a pain. Just an FYI all the lebrons I think are sizes 10 and below. I think I checked them all
They had a sprite in size 11 I got cart jacked on. Mad I missed the elites they put up for dirt cheap this morning.

Got some griffeys, varsity red lebron lows, and diamond turfs tho

Last edited:
I always find it insanely incompetent that one retailer can have a shoe on sale for $49.99 while it's $179.99 at another retailer. So in essence you can buy a pair a Timbs for $49.99 by exchanging the Lebron at a Finishline. Suppose it's part of retail.

Yeah $100 alone is a steal. But $50? I don't even know how they can sell it so low, but the big retailers in the mall still have it retail price... and it's last year's model.

Because of the weekend? Try them again tomorrow. They close at 5:00 I think today and still had about 8 pairs each and probably close to 2 size runs of the lows. Sorry man they are normally real cool and helpful
Never got to thank you for this. I called literally the second they opened and the BHM were gone besides size 15 but they apparently had aways (or maybe pressure they are not in yet) for $99. Perfect for me since I needed a red shoe for my league coming up. Thanks again for the post

Never got to thank you for this. I called literally the second they opened and the BHM were gone besides size 15 but they apparently had aways (or maybe pressure they are not in yet) for $99. Perfect for me since I needed a red shoe for my league coming up. Thanks again for the post
Where?

Back
Top Bottom