Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I wanted blue diamonds so bad...but my size 14 combined with the nike+ insole didn't work out. Any 13.5ers out there I got you
laugh.gif

Daaaamn that hurts!

Foreal. And here is the really crappy part. I randomly looked at em on the way to hoop this morning around 6:45 am, and I think it had like 20 mins left.. so I was thinking as soon as I get in the gym, im gonna pull up ebay and bit on em real fast.. and got to talking to the guys at the gym and forgot.. ahhhh.. The Search Conts. I need those Elites and the Hazelnuts. and im happy

I checked the sneaker review forums and couldn't find anything, so I'll ask here.

If I'm a 10, should I go true to size for the EXTs or go half a size down?  Thanks for any help.

My black suede EXT fit a little bigger than what i thought it would, so personally I would go half sz smaller than my true size. Then again, everyone's feet are different.

Can someone tell me how does the Lebron X Lows fit? Does it fit as snug as the regular and elite Xs? Should I go .5 up?

Last edited:
when it comes to ALL lebrons for me...i always take my jordan size and go up .5 from there. so, 10 in js, 10.5 in lebrons. i have a few elite Xs that are 11 and they fit fine.
My black suede EXT fit a little bigger than what i thought it would, so personally I would go half sz smaller than my true size. Then again, everyone's feet are different.
Thanks for the help fellas.  Appreciate it very much.

Yeah, the Crown Jewels were nice. Wished I could've gotten them, the Gold Medals and Corks. Oh well.

I'm thinking of selling off my X doubles. I don't think I'll ever wear them.

Can someone tell me how the Lebron X lows fit? Is it necessary to size up just like the other lebrons? Do they fit the same as the regular X's?

Got my order in from Dope Factory last week, 2 days from Italy to Houston!  Anyway, though I would post up a pic, size 13's.  Thanks again thatpointguy!
Very nice.  Good to hear that they ship so fast.

Were you charged anything additional like customs charges since they were from overseas?

Back
Top Bottom