Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Damn need those blue diamonds. :smh: at that price though

MAN! That's what I said. Grabbed the Windchills for $89 from a NY outlet but couldn't risk sleeping on the Pressures AGAIN, even at $169.99, pretty much did it with no hesitation. Most pairs had some slight yellowing on the sole too. Smh, I guess.

MAN! That's what I said. Grabbed the Windchills for $89 from a NY outlet but couldn't risk sleeping on the Pressures AGAIN, even at $169.99, pretty much did it with no hesitation. Most pairs had some slight yellowing on the sole too. Smh, I guess.
damn, $89 bucks, nice pick up. I need the blue diamonds but might as well cop off eBay if I gotta pay $169 :lol:

k19p9k.jpg

If anybody was looking
is this shop legit? It's right in my hood and those prices are a little too good to be true. Grey market suppliers?

is this shop legit? It's right in my hood and those prices are a little too good to be true. Grey market suppliers?

They are legit and that price is not really that crazy.

There was a lot of quality issues over the suede on those EXTs.

A lot of people complained and returned their pair so resell never got as high as the denims and corks.

I would say just inspect your pair thoroughly before purchasing.

Its not so much the exts as it is the kd iv usas for 195, and all the shoes for under resell value considerably. Where the hell do you get a size run of usas close to two years after rd? And that goes for everything else

ahh interesting, because I would cop the pressures just to get the sport pack sensors to play around with. and swap into my home elites later. 

Yeah enabled but not with sensors

He's right those 2 pairs only ones that came with actual sensors

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom