footlocker

footaction has them too but I don't think they're discounted at all there

they didn't even have a sale tag on em at the footaction I was at

they should be around 130

footlocker

footaction has them too but I don't think they're discounted at all there

they didn't even have a sale tag on em at the footaction I was at

they should be around 130

figured that was the store.... no sales tag = good thing for you. go to Footaction, ask them to verify the price, then get your size shipped. Footlocker/Footaction/Champs staff aren't always on the ball 100% with the price updates. I know in MD, they are $149.99 in the green/blue and the crimsons. Use a birthday coupon to get them down to $125 before tax.

Also, it might be cool if you could chat with the footlocker dude. He may be willing to mark them down for you if you play your cards right. Shoes are last years model so he should be willing to move them.

Last edited:

Champs Sports in London ON had a crazy Boxing Day sale...

all Elite X's $99.99 (3 colorways)

X lows ($79.99)

Let's just say many of these pairs have landed on kijiji since... 
Thanks for the info. Been keeping an eye on Kijiji but no luck in my size yet. Called HOH, Livestock, and SVP but everyone is sold out. Might give footlocker and champs a call but those stores are useless North of the GTA.

Since I already knew two of my homies were wearing their MVPs.... Why not wear mines & the 3 of us could look like a Boy Band.

I don't think so.
NICE.  I UNDS'd my corks over the weekend as well.  Ended up at a freaking club scared to death some fool was gonna step on my ****.  No harm no foul though, all good.  The looks on dudes faces was classic tho.

Last edited:
NICE.  I UNDS'd my corks over the weekend as well.  Ended up at a freaking club scared to death some fool was gonna step on my ****.  No harm no foul though, all good.  The looks on dudes faces was classic tho.

So you go to the club to stare at dude's faces while being terrified of your surroundings. Sneakers make life awesome don't they.

Indeed, not scared to scuff mine either. It adds character. Got some?
I'm not ashamed to admit I'm trying to avoid damage to my shoes made of freaking cork.  It's not like they are easily replaceable.  Got a pic of how yours are wearing?  Maybe I'm being too conservative.

@Robin Thicke

You're right, let us be civil. My apologies. My comment was uncalled for and unnecessary. I need to let @Caballoloco live.
It's all good.  Seriously though, can you post a pic of how yours are wearing?  Maybe the scress is uncalled for. 
just gotta tell urself. theyre shoes.

theyre nice shoes so wear them

bc as all material things age, they fall apart.

eventually

gotta enjoy the stuff u own man.

for example i puked on my all black bron xi ids the other night

no a single damb was given

This thread is getting closer to being locked due to some People arguing about the stupidest ****. Please stop people bigger things matter. Shoes are great but at the end of the day it is what it is. They are just shoes so getting into an argument cos of shoes!? Smfh. Lets all grow upand keep the forum on the positive side shall we!?

Last edited:
yeah I don't think its getting close to being locked just yet....... :lol:

Anybody know a storefront that still has the Pressures or (Long-Shot) Homes? I'm way late and have been looking for months, but havent been able to find any.

anyone see the lebron's that chris andersen is wearing tonight?? Gray/Black...maybe the best PE ive seen
Pretty sure it's the Elite PE that LeBron wore during the Playoffs last season....which were definitely my favorite.  I think it was the Bucks that he debuted them with?? Could be wrong...

He also wears them in that Powerade hour long training video

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom