Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yea it's hit or miss with them. I've ordered from them more than 5 times (usually under $200). Only got hit with customs charge on olive 9's for $25. No charge on my taxi 12's. Also noticed those lebron elites are actually more like $230 when you get to paypal screen.

ready to buy another pair of platinums .
I just sold my 10.5 on eBay so I could grab a sz 10 locally, were a little too big in the 10.5, couldn't release the shoe outta my collection tho 
nthat.gif

just got my stock locate in for the super heroes 159 shipped from FA. i didn't remember my bady coupon and shorty really worked to locate the shoe since i didn't have the FA sku. we were looking at ebay listings for a good pic of the UPC since it wasn't coming up when she searched the style number :lol:

View media item 938557

Last edited:
Just bought these today from FA. My first pair of Xs. The only other X I like, I can't find for a good price.

Not eem gonna front, I wasn't a big fan of this model, but that has changed a bit with time. The steep discount also helped!

View media item 940558
I can feel why 'bron kept going back to these at the start of the season. Pliable tanks atop pillows. I'm sure this has been answered, but how are these compared to regular Xs, in terms of sizing? I'm usually a 10 in Lebrons, but the 10.5 fits like a glove.

Last edited:
Just bought these today from FA. My first pair of Xs. The only other X I like, I can't find for a good price.

Not eem gonna front, I wasn't a big fan of this model, but that has changed a bit with time. The steep discount also helped!

View media item 940230
I can feel why 'bron kept going back to these at the start of the season. Pliable tanks atop pillows. I'm sure this has been answered, but how are these compared to regular Xs, in terms of sizing? I'm usually a 10 in Lebrons, but the 10.5 fits like a glove.

Yea I had to size up. And I also came to love these second behind the superheroes and in front of the finals home. In fact I want another pair I wish I could give away the turquoise ones I playing in now they iz ugly

Saw tons of watermelon & sprite lows at the outlet yesterday

99 plus 20% off

Still not buyin

i actually like the lace swap, might have to do that myself. Look a little more like the DMV KDVs that I want.

Does any have the sku # for these at FTL/FA/Champs????  

much appreciated.. 

Does any have the sku # for these at FTL/FA/Champs????  
much appreciated.. 

Super Hero
View media item 944463

Green/Blue
View media item 944464
Crimson
View media item 944466

All are $150 at Footactions, $180 at Footlocker (might be able to price match), not sure about champs.

Last edited:
Super Hero

Green/Blue

Crimson

All are $150 at Footactions, $180 at Footlocker (might be able to price match), not sure about champs.
I would rep you 10 times for that post if I could..lol  thanks man.  hopefully I can find an 11 for super hero's and crimson's, 

Last edited:
^^^ good luck. I just went through the same journey. Ended up with 4 pairs total. Used bday coupon 1 of the times and my friends emp discount on 2 and paid full price on the last (spur of the moment)

^^^ good luck. I just went through the same journey. Ended up with 4 pairs total. Used bday coupon 1 of the times and my friends emp discount on 2 and paid full price on the last (spur of the moment)
yeah I plan on unloading a few pairs I dont even wear to get some elites.. forgot how nice they are.. so much better then lebron 11 elites.  Could they stock locate the home elites? 

^^^ good luck. I just went through the same journey
yeah I plan on unloading a few pairs I dont even wear to get some elites.. forgot how nice they are.. so much better then lebron 11 elites.  Could they stock locate the home elites? 

I honestly didn't try. tho they were on sale, it still cost me about $500 for the 4 pairs. could go full ****** at the time :D

If you happen to track those down lemme know! I need to find a size 9

I don't have the sku so likely not gonna happen

Ask for it or look at pics on eBay.
You can also ask the manager to look it up by the style code and the UPC. That's how I got my super heros. Me and the Footaction lady were looking at a box of a pair posted on eBay.

J, you know I'm not new to this.
He mentioned them, and i simply said if you come across something, let me know.
Wasn't aware I was doing something wrong

J, you know I'm not new to this.
He mentioned them, and i simply said if you come across something, let me know.
Wasn't aware I was doing something wrong

You aren't. I'm just saying you can do something for yourself instead of having others do it for you.

got these for the Foot Action sale price

Wish wish wish wish i could have got a sz 11 but no where around me had them, had to settle for the 10.5 hopefully they break in and fit better with a thin sock
View media item 946121

Back
Top Bottom