Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Night wing just said it's lower to the ground and a little firmer

Repped. Thanks for the link. Super curious about the kd6 elite since I love the 10. Can't use them outdoors for that price though.

Maybe it'll be a x ride in a lighter package. Lol

Repped. Thanks for the link. Super curious about the kd6 elite since I love the 10. Can't use them outdoors for that price though.

Maybe it'll be a x ride in a lighter package. Lol

Yea I'm sure the review will be out soon. This video here really captures the detail

If you have an ebay account, search Lebron X Elite 10.5 (and your size) then save that search and turn "notifications" on.  Every time someone posts a new auction for the X Elite it will notify you by email or ebay alert.  BTW it took some patience, about 4 months of it.  Good luck!

ahh ok i thought so at first but the speckled bubble wasn't something I thought you could do with ID. beautiful stuff. I'd trade most of my pairs to have a set like that. kinda like having the two best OG Jordan 1

Ids...I did the speckle work myself and the custom tongue and inside toebox swoosh was done by @Dc30

ahh ok i thought so at first but the speckled bubble wasn't something I thought you could do with ID. beautiful stuff. I'd trade most of my pairs to have a set like that. kinda like having the two best OG Jordan 1

Ids...I did the speckle work myself and the custom tongue and inside toebox swoosh was done by @Dc30

Dope ids tho. Really wish I spent my money on elite ids vs some other stuff I purchased last year.

Back
Top Bottom