Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

LMAO

so the 400 years of bondage and the near complete genocide of Native Americans didnt tarnish your image????????????

It's ok, I'm like 1/16th Native American, I'm allowed to say that.
i mean no matter what race you are, the statement still was cray because theres a multitude of things that make white people look bad that overshadow his comment

but thats awesome bro, what tribe?

^^that custom looks sick
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Oh I'd never wear those, lol. Just think the concept was executed well. The Silver Surfer customs are a whole lot better than these.

Arguing over stupid **** is making another lebron thread become stupid and will get lock again smh the arguments are wack anyway and why after hours do they have to bring up a pointless argument after its dead?

Love these joints. Thank you Jimmy Jazz

View media item 325395

dude this pic makes me want to throw mine on while watching this heat and pistons game!

Lol I don't get why folks stealing others ppls pics man hahah you only playing yourself out :lol:

Im confused by this tho... What exactly do you mean? I took this pic lol

No you didn't you stole the pic from sneaker rumors :lol:

No you didn't you stole the pic from sneaker rumors :lol:
Has it ever crossed your mind that half these sites just jack stuff from NT.
Look at the statement on their page "We are a secondary source for many of the photos we post."

Interested to see more pics of the pure platinums. Don't know why they used so much black on them, but I feel like it might be one of those shoes you have to see in person to fully appreciate.

Last edited:
Has it ever crossed your mind that half these sites just jack stuff from NT.
Look at the statement on their page "We are a secondary source for many of the photos we post."

Interested to see more pics of the pure platinums. Don't know why they used so much black on them, but I feel like it might be one of those shoes you have to see in person to fully appreciate.

Exactly. Ive seen things from the Lebron X Id thread Posted on a lot of sites.

City Gear is legit?
yes in deed....one of the spots i go to if i miss out online, or when footlocker/finishline open at 8....they (citygear) open at 10....when i think about it's nice to have more than one "coption" (just came up with that word so if it catches on just remember who started it
wink.gif
) on RD when a hot shoe drops!

yes in deed....one of the spots i go to if i miss out online, or when footlocker/finishline open at 8....they (citygear) open at 10....when i think about it's nice to have more than one "coption" (just came up with that word so if it catches on just remember who started it :wink: ) on RD when a hot shoe drops!

Coption...I'll used that in a sentence with other sneaker fusion words like bred to ensure that no one knows what the hell I'm talking about lol

Back
Top Bottom