Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Them ids are nice hough..... for display or just to wear smetime for the heck of it.... cool concept

yea citygear legit. i randomly found out about them just before the bhms launched. got the bhms with zero hassle. i WILL do business again when the time comes.

That Green Lantern custom is wildly creative and well executed. Props on that. I wouldn't wear them, most definitely wouldn't wear/buy those socks. The Hulk customs were terrible.

Last edited:
Saw the Lebron Elite socks for the Easters, SLH/sprite hybrid color, and the superhero Elites. The Elite matching sock was navy blue with orange accents. Looked OK. Hoping they drop a black one with gold stitching.

This was at Champs International Plaza Tampa Bay.

These look so much better in person...

View media item 328747
I also got to see more than a handful of people in corks outside during a heavy snowstorm lol. They were not holding up very well as expected....lot of sad dudes and some just ran barefoot haha.

View media item 328750
And a pair next to one of my personal favorites-

View media item 328751
And an extra pic for a great model, and a peek at denim done right on Lebrons.

View media item 328752

Love these joints. Thank you Jimmy Jazz

dude this pic makes me want to throw mine on while watching this heat and pistons game!

Lol I don't get why folks stealing others ppls pics man hahah you only playing yourself out
laugh.gif
Im confused by this tho... What exactly do you mean? I took this pic lol
No you didn't you stole the pic from sneaker rumors
laugh.gif
So its not my pic bc some secondary site stole and posted it? 
laugh.gif

That's pretty cool though. Ive never had a pic of mine stolen from me before.

To quote the great, Ichiro...

"To tell the truth, I'm not excited to go to Cleveland, but we have to," Ichiro said. "If I ever saw myself saying I'm excited going to Cleveland, I'd punch myself in the face, because I'm lying."

Even the Japanese hate Cleveland...lol

JM

To quote the great, Ichiro...

"To tell the truth, I'm not excited to go to Cleveland, but we have to," Ichiro said. "If I ever saw myself saying I'm excited going to Cleveland, I'd punch myself in the face, because I'm lying."

Even the Japanese hate Cleveland...lol

JM

This is only funny because it's so frank and not PC. Hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom