Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Soooo I inquired about the Pure Platinums and tried to "play dumb" and ask if they had either sold out or changed the release date from yesterday....

Daniel didn't take the bait lol Anyways, did the Elite pack not have an official release statement?  I figured the one that I had seen on sites was written by Nike... 

LOOKING FORWARD TO ELITES... SINCE THE JADES... THE X COLORWAYS WERE A HUGE LET DOWN

Jamaal Franklin from SDSU got his wheat azg's stepped on and they ripped. Had to change shoes. Guess that's bound to happen hooping in 10 year old shoes. RIP to that pair :frown:

Last edited:
waitin on black suede with orange swoosh and silver/grey with black swoosh, both PE hopefully they be releasin them soon .............................

How much were they asking for Crown Jewels and what size were they?

Passed on those CTK 7s for $200 around the time the Lbj 8s dropped..

mean.gif
 That decision still haunts me.. Easily one of the best Lebrons ever imo.
LOL I could see how that would haunt you!  The 2 pairs of CTK's there were only for display at both tables.  I was making offers and couldn't get them to even think about it.  The pair in the picture was a 10.5 and the other pair was a size 12.

The Crown Jewels were on the same table as the size 12 CTK's, and weren't for sale.  He had 3 tables and one of them had some GR's and heat for sale, but not those.

Hey Carbon16, they'll have it again next year for sure after the great turnout and how smooth the event went.  Hopefully they move it to June or July so there is no chance for snow at all.  It wasn't a very fun drive 4 hours home through that.  And there are a lot of great deals to be found and every one was pretty friendly.  I will definitely be getting more trade bait this year and probably have a table as well.  I picked up what I was looking for, a pair of Banned 1's.  Brought 2 pair 88's, Royals, Concords, and Blk/red 11's to try and get a trade.  Found a guy that only wanted cash....and I negotiated down to $400 and probably left with my jaw on the floor haha 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom