Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

MAY 18th .............. my body is READY for the release .... that day will be my favorite Lebron X day of the year no doubt

***** box is KO to death = fake pair?

That video hurt my ears... ***** shoutout every shoe related word from urban dictionary.

Idk the exact price, but the blazer like shoe is available for Pre-order on kicks-crew for $130 so I'm assuming they'll be somewhere around $100 maybe even less.

Sounds about right.

I was just wondering if they were gonna try to pass these off for a RIDICULOUS price just because they have both Lebron and NSW in their name, even though they look like $80 sneakers.

Here's some larger photo's of the Lebron X NSW Lifestyle night stadium shoe we saw earlier.

Last edited:
A couple point on the Elite Video a couple pages back

1. Respect to the dude who took his time to make the video
2.He used the term Tennis shoe like my Gandma and cousins from the South...lol
3. The Elites look much better on feet even in that colorway ( I mean waaaayyyy better never seen anything like that before)
4. I can see those that don't like them being swayed by better colorways but the Price is a real issue to me
5. mrFOAMERSIMPSON if you're out there, where's your review? :rofl:

Last edited:
When I finally copp the volts I'm definitely throwing some grey rope laces in them. I think someone posted a pic in this thread or in the last thread of the lace swap, can't remember who

Nike release calendar updated with elites. Not sure if this has been posted but we have dates and a price now.
    [h3]LeBron X P.S. Elite[/h3]
    Hyper Blue/Pure Platinum-Blackened Blue-Bright Citrus
    Style# 579827-400
    $260
    [h3]Air Max LeBron X Low[/h3]
    Bright Citrus/Hyper Blue-Blackened Blue-White
    Style# 579765-800
    $165
    [h3]Kobe 8 System Elite[/h3]
    Poison Green/Blackened Blue-Hyper Blue
    Style# 586156-300
    $200
    [h3]KD V Elite[/h3]
    Hyper Blue/Volt-Blackened Blue
    Style# 585386-400
    $160
    [h3]LeBron X P.S. Elite+[/h3]
    White/Metallic Gold-Black
    Style# 579834-100
    $280
    [h3]KD V Elite+[/h3]
    White/Metallic Gold-Black-Pure Platinum
    Style# 585385-100
    $180

Last edited:
Sounds about right.

I was just wondering if they were gonna try to pass these off for a RIDICULOUS price just because they have both Lebron and NSW in their name, even though they look like $80 sneakers.
QFT

If they are a cent above $115 thats straight up robbery.

Don't tell me there is tech in the sole or upper to justify the price if they are above $115.

These are on the same level as blazers and tokis.

I'm really starting to think that the reason LeBron has all these versions of shoes is because he does not have a MAX NBA contract and never has. And Nike by putting out all these shoes is trying to supplement that missed out income. Does this make sense to anyone else???

I'm really starting to think that the reason LeBron has all these versions of shoes is because he does not have a MAX NBA contract and never has. And Nike by putting out all these shoes is trying to supplement that missed out income. Does this make sense to anyone else???

id have to disagree. he had plenty of colorways before he left cleveland and they sold like hotcakes. Probably figured lets take it a step further. nike releases so much lebron stuff in order for THEM to make money not bron. They pay him a boat load to endorse their products.

You see Adidas raised the price on the DRose shoe? They paying him boatloads of money compared to what he made before with them.

Last edited:
Anybody know of any lebron 9 south beaches for sale size 5Y

0213bba2_0nSfPwJ.gif

+1 ^^^i was going to do it anyway but now im sold on dolphins.. right in time for the season too so yea sold :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom